Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Was also left trying to do the maths after Jake Hastie claimed he was nine years old when we played Llanelli in 2009 and still nine when we play Panathinaikos in 2012. I hope he's got a financial adviser/accountant that deals with that five grand a week he gets.
I did find it odd that they spent the first few minutes of the video demonstrating that he can read.

3 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Tbf, we've stolen the McDiarmid Park atmosphere as well, so chuck that on the list.

Jokes on you, I heard a player swearing at your last match and there was no chorus of tutting from the stands, so you're not there yet.

I wonder if we qill take part in the 12th Eptmeber limited crowds test? Its agains St Johnstone so it should be relativley easy to introduce 200 or so fans.

I have just heard in the news that the Glasgow lockdowns has resulted in Rangers Crowd test on that day being cancelled so i wonder how that will affect other clubs.

6 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I see Maribor have sacked their manager after losing to Coleraine and replaced him with Mauro Camoranesi. Wonder who we'll get in instead of Robinson.

Based on a random season of Camoranesi's at Juve I'll take Giuliano Giannichedda

I see Maribor have sacked their manager after losing to Coleraine and replaced him with Mauro Camoranesi. Wonder who we'll get in instead of Robinson.
If/when Robinson does go I'd love it if we announced some random cult hero from years ago, regardless of any managerial ability.

Robinson out, Batistuta in.

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

For pennies? (I canny see twitter in work)

A reported £1m, virtually what we got paid for him. Wigan being in administration and him having a year left on his deal would no doubt have played a part.

If Leicester had kept him on and loaned him to us, then Wigan and sold him to West Brom, the transfer would probably have come to about £10 million.

Edited by crazylegsjoe_mfc

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

So will we make about £100K on that then? That's a random figure btw but I imagine we had a small sell on of about 10%

With the deals we have agreed recently i would have thought it would be within the 15-20% range. Still £100,000 is still a big chunck of change that i would not have expected to recieve with Wigans current state.

Is the sell on % not generally on the profit made by the selling club? 

So if Wigan didn't make any profit, there would be no money due to Motherwell. Depends on the wording of the contract though.