Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

He does but in fairness he's talking about Celtic trying to break down Killie and us having the same issue IMO. Edouard would be the "world class player" rather than Chrissy Long.

You sure about that? I thought it was a general rule if you wear #99 then you must be at least world class? 

4 hours ago, one m in Motherwell said:

Never mind Clichy, ZFA is available...

I honestly can't remember him playing, it's like he's been spooned out of my brain.

I know he was here for ages, and played a bunch, but no memory of a performance, good or bad. 

9 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I honestly can't remember him playing, it's like he's been spooned out of my brain.

I know he was here for ages, and played a bunch, but no memory of a performance, good or bad. 

Someone posted a video (think it was the SPFL account on twitter) of him beating about 3 guys and pinging in a great cross for a goal. I was shook. I don't remember it and it certainly never happened again as ZFA was the type of full back who would run the ball out the sideline or sclaff a pass into the stand 8/10 times he had the ball.

Just now, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I see that Bigi has signed for Glentoran and could potentially face us in Europe.

Thoughts are with goats in East Belfast at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Someone posted a video (think it was the SPFL account on twitter) of him beating about 3 guys and pinging in a great cross for a goal. I was shook. I don't remember it and it certainly never happened again as ZFA was the type of full back who would run the ball out the sideline or sclaff a pass into the stand 8/10 times he had the ball.

Aye, I watched that in rubbing-my-eyes-disbelief. Some brilliant play that I've absolutely no memory of.