Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

You're either winning the league or getting relegated. Transfer windows like you've had dont end in the middle ground.

So this is where we're standing:

341280067_ScreenShot2020-07-29at18_30_17.png.db92e9c5730c3486323bba683dd43778.png

OUT:
First team: Gillespie (Newcastle), Tait (St Mirren), Ferguson, Hartley, Livingstone, Ilic, Manzinga, Ndjoli (loan ended), Aarons (loan ended) = 9
u20s: Hemfrey, Brown (Albion Rovers), Kettings, Starrs = 4

IN:
Lamie, White, McGinley, Fox, O'Hara (loan made permanent), Hastie (season loan - Rangers), Lang (season loan - Wigan) = 7

Extended:
First team: Dunne, Maguire, Long  = 3
Reserves: Hussain, Morrison, Robinson = 3

Going by the official that's Morrison, Semple and MacIver promoted to the first team group.

Edited by capt_oats

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

So this is where we're standing:

341280067_ScreenShot2020-07-29at18_30_17.png.db92e9c5730c3486323bba683dd43778.png

OUT:
First team: Gillespie (Newcastle), Tait (St Mirren), Ferguson, Hartley, Livingstone, Ilic, Manzinga, Ndjoli (loan ended), Aarons (loan ended) = 9
u20s: Hemfrey, Brown (Albion Rovers), Kettings, Starrs = 4

IN:
Lamie, White, McGinley, Fox, O'Hara (loan made permanent), Hastie (season loan - Rangers), Lang (season loan - Wigan) = 7

Extended:
First team: Dunne, Maguire, Long  = 3
Reserves: Hussain, Morrison, Robinson = 3

Going by the official that's Morrison, Semple and MacIver promoted to the first team group.

Stick Cornelius in beside Grimmy...and also await an imminent departure 

We know Turnbull will go and I guess if the price is right ( and it’s Turnbull) at least we have plenty of strength left in midfield. Really it’s who do you leave out at the moment.

Edited by Yorky

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're either winning the league or getting relegated. Transfer windows like you've had dont end in the middle ground.

I still maintain that at some point somebody is going to come out of nowhere and win it ahead of the OF, Killie could have done it if their bottle hadn't crashed. It happening to prevent 10iar would genuinely be the funniest thing in history.

I know we aren't going to win the league.

Probably.

So, all going well our first game back at Fir Park could be vs Rangers on Sept 26th.

I'd imagine it'd be home fans only with entry via the exit gates and queuing systems like at a gig rather than squeezing folk through turnstiles but I for one cannot wait.

2 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

So, all going well our first game back at Fir Park could be vs Rangers on Sept 26th.

I'd imagine it'd be home fans only with entry via the exit gates and queuing systems like at a gig rather than squeezing folk through turnstiles but I for one cannot wait.

I'd imagine you'd be looking at Season Ticket Holders only for the first wee bit, followed by a few more being allowed in if they've bought a ticket in advance. Will be easy for us to spread the fans about. 1000 or so in each stand, including the South, and we'll be laughing. 

3 minutes ago, Bigaldo said:

Hi don't know if this has been clarified, but to watch games do we pay the home team or pay Motherwell. With our game at Ross County to watch it we pay what ever price they decide and when we play at Fir Park we pay£12?

This is on Sky btw, dunno if that helps you or not.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

Hi don't know if this has been clarified, but to watch games do we pay the home team or pay Motherwell. With our game at Ross County to watch it we pay what ever price they decide and when we play at Fir Park we pay£12?
The Ross County game is on Sky and I think that's the only place to watch it. For the rest of the games I think you would need to sign up individually to each club's streaming platform.