Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Macron are easily the best kit supplier we've had. The only one I didn't like was their first effort in (I think) 14/15 but that might be more to do with us being rotten that season rather than the kit itself being particularly bad.

43 minutes ago, Swello said:

Liking that! (and I'm not normally a white shorts guy)

I'm usually the same re: white shorts but I'm v. into the aesthetic.

Along with the 50s throwback element it's a much cleaner version of the 06/07 one by Xara.

_44327183_philodonnelljoy270.jpg

Agree re: Macron on the whole they've been smashing - the double denim and massively tempting fate white kit with the cup winning names on it aside. Even then they were more ideas that just didn't quite work in practice.

The cut and fit of their stuff is great (for me at least).

Edited by capt_oats

Nice enough kit, I suppose. Don't think white shorts on our home kit though. 

Same spiel as when the away one came out. I very rarely buy football kits anymore, so I'm not that fussed. If the team is good, I'll like the kit. If we end up being shite next season, I won't. 

41 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Unlucky lads.

Maybe but it appears u were after him also and now have no 1st team keeper for the time being as a result.

I am neither upbeat nor downbeat. If true then as a back up to Carson we could probably do worse in the current climate.

I remember the last-time we signed a goalkeeper who seemed to be maligned by the supporters of the clubs he had played for, I remember thinking "he's played 300 odd top flight games, can he really be that bad?" and that goalkeeper turned out to be no other than..... Craig Samson.

Theoretically though, it makes sense that when Trevor Carson hasn't played since November 2018, it would be a big risk not to have experienced backup. I know Morrison has experience from Cowdenbeath and Albion Rovers, but it's a tricky one to rely on him as number two.

Hopefully, Carson stays fit and Fox is on buttons that doesn't affect our pursuit of a winger or two much.

The BBC gossip column has Killie after Richard Tait. Makes sense, with O'Donnell leaving and Hamailen's loan spell coming to an end.

Edited by crazylegsjoe_mfc