Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'm not really a kit guy buy I really like that, would maybe dock points for not using the modern badge though.

As long as the sponsor is white I don't really think it should be an issue.

I think using the modern badge would have made it too much of a 12/13 copy.

In other news I for one am shook to see that "fans favourite" Jordan White has left Caley to join his new club "having signed [a] pre-contract earlier this year"

giphy.gif

That was the first ever victory I witnessed in the flesh. There are loads of Motherwell/Raith games from the 90s on YouTube but sadly not that one, would love to see the goals back. [mention=10485]DanElderRRFC[/mention] if it comes up on a Raith thread, be great if you could drop it in here.

Haven’t got that one but if I ever see it popping up I’ll be sure to share it here. Here are the other Motherwell games I’ve uploaded recently:

Not going to lie, my reaction to the kit was very much, "meh". It's ridiculously similar to the 2013 kit, but not quite as good IMO. 

In saying that, I haven't bought a Motherwell top in many years so I really couldn't give a shit. 

54 minutes ago, Desp said:

Not going to lie, my reaction to the kit was very much, "meh". It's ridiculously similar to the 2013 kit, but not quite as good IMO. 

In saying that, I haven't bought a Motherwell top in many years so I really couldn't give a shit. 

I like the top, MFC lettering aside, but it would have been a better kit had the shorts been white as it was in 2012/13. Sadly I think that this is an indication to the white shorts being part of the new home kit.

Scottish Premiership clubs can stream games & sell virtual tickets

Going to be interesting to see how the club handle this. There is a line in here which gives me the fear a bit.

'Each team will be able to sell a package to season-ticket holders enabling them to watch home games'

Surely clubs aren't going to charge seasons ticket holders for 'virtual season tickets'... Would be a massive fucking own goal.

Given our recent marketing campaign I suspect we will take the sensible approach but no doubt this will allow others to exploit the public for more cash monies $$$

1 hour ago, Luke92 said:

Scottish Premiership clubs can stream games & sell virtual tickets

Going to be interesting to see how the club handle this. There is a line in here which gives me the fear a bit.

'Each team will be able to sell a package to season-ticket holders enabling them to watch home games'

Surely clubs aren't going to charge seasons ticket holders for 'virtual season tickets'... Would be a massive fucking own goal.

Given our recent marketing campaign I suspect we will take the sensible approach but no doubt this will allow others to exploit the public for more cash monies $$$

I think Season ticket holders have been extremely tolerant/supportive so far - I've not picked up a huge demand for refunds for last season (which has been offered by other clubs) and there have been a decent number of people buying Season tickets for next year in the full knowledge that we'll be nowhere near Fir Park for months.

One way to set fire to all that would be to charge extra to watch closed-door games on MFC TV - and for that reason, I don't think the club would be daft enough to consider it...

43 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I don't usually buy a season ticket as I can't make every game. It would useful if something like a "day pass" will be available for those who tend to pay at the gate.

I doubt they will offer this. Sky are only offering the Season ticket holders as a measure of good faith and only until the social distancing situation is lowered to allow a return to stadiums. Also there is currently nothing in place for fans to watch away matches ( apart from buying a season ticket for every club in the league) so who knows what will happen.

Exactly what I expected.

Will be slightly rough on diehards that can't afford a season ticket/don't want a season ticket due to the current situation but I'm not sure the club will have a choice as I understand that Sky have put restrictions on it...

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

Does it look like no access to away games?

Yep. Though if clubs can still sell per-game access to folk outside the UK and Ireland, there may be VPN workarounds for that (at extra cost, of course).

Edited by Gallus Numpty