Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

On 22/05/2020 at 16:48, well fan for life said:

It's the best save I've seen live since Craig Gordon touched a David Clarkson volley round the post from about 8 yards out at Tynecastle in the last minute. 

this... unreal

After some thought, if there's a League Cup next season, it's for the best that we draw Dundee Football Club.

This would complete an unbeaten run against the hapless Dees, as we'd then have beaten them in all of the Scottish competitions; Premiership, Scottish Cup (twice actually), League Cup and Challenge Cup, with a current aggregate score of 20-7, with all 20 goals coming from Craig Tanner, since we last last to them in April 2017.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

After some thought, if there's a League Cup next season, it's for the best that we draw Dundee Football Club.

This would complete an unbeaten run against the hapless Dees, as we'd then have beaten them in all of the Scottish competitions; Premiership, Scottish Cup (twice actually), League Cup and Challenge Cup, with a current aggregate score of 20-7, with all 20 goals coming from Craig Tanner, since we last last to them in April 2017.

Can we get them in the Europa Cup? (Or a bye effectively)

Edited by ropy

Was just told by my brother about this. Hes 2 years younger than me which is just terrifying. Apparently it was due to cancer? I wish all of my condolences with his family at this difficult time.

Edit: Miss-read the sun article. One of those adverts that looked to be part of the article mentioned cancer but the real reason has not yet been stated. Apologies.

Edited by Phillips455
Wrong reason for death. Corrected myself.

Here is his goal from the Motherwell U21 vs Sligo Rovers game in teh Scottish Challange cup game

His goal is from 3:40 ish in case the time stamp failed. Nice finish and he seemed to be an okay defender. What a terrible loss :( .

That is brutal news. 

There was a point I thought he would be the next Cedric Kipre and whilst that never came to pass I thought he was decent and would have been happy for him to stay on.