Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

If anyone is interested we have just published the podcast with Liam Polworth. Mostly ICT (obviously) but we've got some stuff about Motherwell in there as well. Hopefully something that will be of interest to you guys :)

What a game that second leg was!

Arrogant Sevco getting pumped, goalie catastrophe, Sevco mutant getting a flag in the puss, severely restricted away support who were massively out sung throughout, McCulloch falling in a puddle, Moshni booting Erwin up the arse then throwing a lovely punch, three red cards and, best of all, Sevco staying down.

Well played Well. 

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Fair play to this boy who's absolutely raging that (in his mind) we're apparently calling Rangers Covid-19...

298095829_ScreenShot2020-05-09at14_29_55.png.663cd2344cea6de3f0d57353d7bcd056.png

I'm so happy that here we are, five years later, and we still get reactions like this.

The gift that will never, ever stop giving.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Odds on Uche's agent waking up to 25 missed calls from Stephen Robinson as soon as relegation is confirmed?

Think that would be the most Robinson thing ever to be fair. However, he’ll have to go through his latest round of trying to lure big weird Kyle first, then probably an 8th attempt for someone like Rory Gaffney before he decides on Uche.

I have to admit to briefly questioning my behaviour last night as i sat watching a re-run of the game in Katowice from 1991, complete with Polish commentary, as i was supposed to be watching a film with the kids. It was only one earphone in and on my phone at the side but I realised I hadn't probably gone too far when a wave of disappointment passed over me when they scored a free-kick in a game from 29 years ago that I knew the score from.

There's no way we should have lost 2-0 to them as they weren't threatening that much despite having more possession (in the part of the game I saw) and Cooper and O'Donnell were easily the best players on the park. It was strange to see Cooper playing in a deeper role but he was dominating play form there, picking up the ball and spraying the passes around.

Great work from the club to provide all the footage they did yesterday although I only dipped in and out of it.