Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I’m still bamboozled by what the f**k he was trying to do at the byline in that ill fated pumping by Dundee.
The Dundee game was when he lobbed Samson with a backwards header from the edge of the 18 yard box. Him fannying about on the byline was against Ross County. Around 1.40 in these highlights if anyone wants to reminisce -

Random question, since I was walking past the back of the South Stand yesterday. Does anyone have any pictures of what that area used to look like, while it was still terracing? Meaning the actual turnstile bit. I dont think I've ever seen it, compared to the numerous amazing pictures of the iconic entrance where the Chapman building now stands. 

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

The Dundee game was when he lobbed Samson with a backwards header from the edge of the 18 yard box. Him fannying about on the byline was against Ross County. Around 1.40 in these highlights if anyone wants to reminisce -

He also had a shocker against Hearts on his own byline.

Zak Jules' highlight reel with us is quite something.

2 hours ago, Desp said:

Random question, since I was walking past the back of the South Stand yesterday. Does anyone have any pictures of what that area used to look like, while it was still terracing? Meaning the actual turnstile bit. I dont think I've ever seen it, compared to the numerous amazing pictures of the iconic entrance where the Chapman building now stands. 

good point, not sure I've ever seen that either.

20 hours ago, CSmith said:

Ariyibi, Ciftci, Ainsworth, Turnbull, Polworth. Would happily watch us win or lose by 5 goals a game. Pure entertainment value. Get it done Burrows!

Take away Ciftci and I’ll buy a lifetime season ticket.

3 hours ago, Desp said:

It’s burned into my mind, those are the gates I walked up to, got lifted over, as a boy

23 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Mind when Frear did stuff? Weird, weird times.