Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I see early payments are being made to clubs by the SPFL with the top three being paid £395k + VAT and the rest of the premiership getting £157,500 + VAT. Obviously the early payment is very welcome but it does seem odd the discrepancy between third and fourth when we're only a point above Aberdeen.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

All things considered that point against Hearts worked out quite well for us.

The point against Hearts and the Aberdeen game being postponed a few hours before kickoff on the Friday could be the 2 most important "results" of the season if the season ends as things stand.

Few more specials this week.

Ranking the 10 best and 10 worst English players at Fir Park from 2009-10 to 2018-19 - https://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-march-2020-special-3/

Davie Cooper tribute - https://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-march-2020-special-4/

Special guest Marc Fitzpatrick - https://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-march-2020-special-5/

Fitzy a really interesting guest, usual interesting takes on Jim Gannon, there's a good bit about his relationship with the fans, in among talking about THAT goal at great length. 

Worth a P&B watch party?

Old boys can bore everyone with rose-tinted memories in real time (spolier: it wasn't a glorious sunny day)

Young boys can marvel at the tightness of the shorts and the fact that anything short of murder wasn't deemed worthy of a booking...

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Mio Krivokapic playing for them in that final became a sad yin for me. I loved him at FP and only during his FP stint did I feel sorry him.

On the other hand, you get to see Darren Jackson crying salty tears, so swings and roundabouts...

26 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Start a thread in the cup section for this

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

I'm legitimately up for getting watch parties going. There's enough full games on Youtube that we should be able to get a few weeks out of it. 

Let's do it for the Cup Final on Sunday then - f**k all else going on :)

26 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It'll all be worth it, just to see Joe McLeod's winning smile.

ETA: Just the final. Disappointing but at least we get to see the ball boy flicking the middle finger. Always a favourite moment of mine.

The ball boy finger gesture (with accompanying broad smile) was after Darren Jackson's goal IIRC. I could never work out if was aimed at the Motherwell or United fans.