Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I left before half time, never done that in my puff but I was so angry. Absolute no effort from that team. Confidence is shot to pieces. Every pass is wayward. Reminds me of the Livingston game few weeks back. Had to get out for my own sanity. As for Mugabi who the hell recommended him an absolute wage thief

28 minutes ago, Well Well said:

I left before half time, never done that in my puff but I was so angry. Absolute no effort from that team. Confidence is shot to pieces. Every pass is wayward. Reminds me of the Livingston game few weeks back. Had to get out for my own sanity. As for Mugabi who the hell recommended him an absolute wage thief

Really should of stayed mate😄

12 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Holding you responsible.

I expect an apology from you when our centre half partnership of Richard Tait & Liam Donnelly propel us to the 2021 Scottish Cup. 

Just you wait.

FYI, we've failed to win every game I've attended this season. 

Hartley is done then eh, Robbo didn't name him but sounds like it was him he was talking about on Sportsound.

Blow that Carroll sounds like a real bad one but he is a bit of a walking red card.

In my 25+ years of watching us, I can only recall with certainty us winning one shootout, vs Caley in approx 1997 league cup, but I recall is losing to Forfar, Stranraer, Alloa, Hibs, Accies, St Mirren and no doubt others I've forgot.

Is our record really that bad?

21 minutes ago, Desp said:

I expect an apology from you when our centre half partnership of Richard Tait & Liam Donnelly propel us to the 2021 Scottish Cup. 

Just you wait.

FYI, we've failed to win every game I've attended this season. 

Mark O'Hara with the winner, on the end of a cross that someone didn't mean, I'll wager.