Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

18 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Lads, or should I say, bhoys, we're living there. Rent. Free.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/motherwell-scum.101598/

Dregs of society. Probably drugs involved.

Seen a picture on Facebook of their casuals and 'Well Bois' before they set off for Dingwall. Bunch of fannies. This is a team I've come to totally despise. I would put them on a par with the sheep to be honest.

Went to school with a lot of Motherwell fans. They are sheer poison. Some of the worst people you could ever have the misfortune to meet. Utter scum.

It's a shame what has happened with Motherwell and their fans as it never used to be like that. I used to go to Fir Park when I was wee and my auld man couldn't take me to Ibrox and the Dossers were decent sorts.

The ******isation of Motherwell FC is a sore one.

Some of my favourites.

Lads, or should I say, bhoys, we're living there. Rent. Free.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/motherwell-scum.101598/
It's a sign of how far Rangers have fallen that their online loony element now spend their time getting het up about Motherwell and Killie rather than Celtic.

It's a sign of how far Rangers have fallen that their online loony element now spend their time getting het up about Motherwell and Killie rather than Celtic.
Two games of football absolutely broke them and they've never recovered mentally. You love to see it.

40 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think that you’ll find that MJC is one of the posters on there, with a different name.

I think you'll find you're wrong. 

There are plenty of posters on this forum who are actually alot more interested in Rangers than I am.

Carson's Cat

Went to school with a lot of Motherwell fans. They are sheer poison. Some of the worst people you could ever have the misfortune to meet. Utter scum.
It's a shame what has happened with Motherwell and their fans as it never used to be like that. I used to go to Fir Park when I was wee and my auld man couldn't take me to Ibrox and the Dossers were decent sorts.

The ******isation of Motherwell FC is a sore one.

• image.gif.451c5a9b10dbb1ccffbb88d9bc7c7948.gif
Reactions: rick and Kaiser

That's a thing of beauty. If only Monet did football posts instead of fucking about with pencils.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

6 hours ago, Casagolda said:

Link

Robinson saying we are ‘quite close’ to bringing in a replacement for Cole. 

Thinking back to the start of the season and Robinson talking after the Hearts LC game about us having been in and missing out on a specific striker I'm curious whether we'd have been looking to bring someone in during January regardless of Cole's situation.

At that point we already had Hylton, Long, Cole, Seedorf, Ilic and Manzinga through the door (and Scott was obviously already here). So in terms of strikers the numbers were already the same as what we have just now, in fact it'll be one less body if Cole's gone. I think the AGM chat was possibly one out and one or two in.

The only players who came in after that were O'Hara and Mugabi (after Dunne's injury). IIRC the gist of Robinson's comments was that we were in for someone very specific and when we couldn't get him we just decided to run with what we had (which is fine IMO) and until the injuries to Long, Manzinga and the Cole uncertainty this week it's worked alright.

I'm a bit hesitant about how much weight to place on Robinson saying we're "quite close" but if that is the case I wonder how long we've known Cole wouldn't be coming back and whether it's meant we've been able to crack on with finding a replacement. Similarly is Cole is gone it means that it's a legit first team spot that's opened up which in turn brings us back to Robinson talking about how "If I bring someone in it has to be someone better than what we have."