Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was just an average over a certain amount of years, as yer man done a few posts above.

You'll be comfortably top half this year, comfortably 4th too I'd imagine. The rest of the league is awful this season.

I think other than Celtic and Rangers the full league is poor. We look great at times, we look awful at times and there are times where we grind out wins.

On a side note I noticed that our fame hungry VLogger Goggsy was hanging about with that mad right winger Count Dankula. He seems to have undone his retweet of his time hanging out with them but I think it deserves to be pointed out.

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

On a side note I noticed that our fame hungry VLogger Goggsy was hanging about with that mad right winger Count Dankula. He seems to have undone his retweet of his time hanging out with them but I think it deserves to be pointed out.

Guess we've found out where Goggsy stands on the Goths Vs Nazis debate.

18 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

No club has conceded first less than us either according to SkySports...  

17 hours ago, ropy said:

Conceded first against Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen, is that it?

I've mentioned it before but this is a smashing site for that sort of patter.

Apparently we've scored first in 15/19 league games, Celtic at Parkhead, Aberdeen and Rangers at Fir Park the 3 who scored first. Livi being the only 0-0.

770762658_ScreenShot2019-12-24at12_28_31.png.b66bde7071d6b71309e4df72b54aef74.png

The timing of our goals is an interesting one. We've scored more goals in the final 15 mins at home but 0 in the same time segment away.

1918248878_ScreenShot2019-12-24at12_29_11.png.6454e182a601cf290ce118cef4f08ffd.png816206757_ScreenShot2019-12-24at12_29_31.png.632329706426d08205ccf6739cc5a323.png1105423324_ScreenShot2019-12-24at12_29_43.png.38d39f6db1b7c7f18754098b36906003.png

Putting things into context in terms of the rest of the league is an eye opener as well.

91735421_ScreenShot2019-12-24at12_38_56.png.b8b656be6340a7a250450f2e9efc6b58.png

Edited by capt_oats

The fact that we play Ross County on Boxing Day has been pissing me off for ages, but then I looked at the rest of the fixtures and Aberdeen have Livi. Would it have been beyond the realms of anyone’s fucking imagination for the fixtures to have been swapped? 

Edinburgh derby, Rangers at home and Celtic in Paisley. Lot of shite. 

The fact that we play Ross County on Boxing Day has been pissing me off for ages, but then I looked at the rest of the fixtures and Aberdeen have Livi. Would it have been beyond the realms of anyone’s fucking imagination for the fixtures to have been swapped? 

Edinburgh derby, Rangers at home and Celtic in Paisley. Lot of shite. 

Tbf aberdeen to dingwall is almost equivalent time wise to aberdeen to livi. Ross county have to play someone.

Sorry for the inane Christmas day question...

But, has anyone registered for MFC TV to watch a game abroad, gave your name, email address etc, paid for it, then when you try to log in it asks you for a username when it didn't ask you to set one in the first place?

Tried my first name, full name and, of course, email address but to no avail.

17 hours ago, superwellfan said:

Sorry for the inane Christmas day question...

But, has anyone registered for MFC TV to watch a game abroad, gave your name, email address etc, paid for it, then when you try to log in it asks you for a username when it didn't ask you to set one in the first place?

Tried my first name, full name and, of course, email address but to no avail.

I couldn't remember my username, (I think it was automatically suggested during the account setup process, with an option to override) ... in the end I asked for help via the website and they sorted me out without any problem