Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Dean Cornelius signs an extension until 2021. Good lad.

In other news I noticed Lasley mentioned us wanting to extend Cole's deal until the end of the season, I know Robinson's said similar a while back but it was on the BBC gossip page the other day which is a bit more recent.

Motherwell assistant manager Keith Lasley says the club hope to extend the loan deal for Devante Cole until the end of the season. (Daily Mail, print edition)

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5067373/motherwell-stephen-robinson-edinburgh-waverley-station/

“I am confident this will be found to be a misunderstanding once the legal process has run its course.”

vmGGTkZccU1JNbhrkeIPOs3J144=.gif

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Getting yourself arrested before the game against the Old Firm, so the media focus on that rather than unsettling your best player by linking him with them...

83998284_images(10).jpeg.fbefa2935125c1ef564d6d60b64de301.jpeg

In other news, a Leicester player nearly scores after failing to give their opponents the ball back. I hope Rodgers is equally as scathing as he was in his last game for Celtic. 

More faces than Big Ben. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk › ...
Brendan Rodgers slams James Scott as Celtic boss insists youngster has 'no ...