Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Most sensible thing going around Twitter (once your past the swathes of Rangers fans making child abuse comments), is they've found an issue with his knee which requires surgery.

Seems totally bizarre since I cant remember him being injured after he broke into your first team? But a few Celtic tweeters tweeted it separately.

Does a medical include a drug test? IIRC football clubs are not allowed to carry out their own drug tests, it needs,to be done by the accredited anti-doping agency. Would that include medicals before signing?

There’s no way it’s true that he’s failed a drug test btw.

Most sensible thing going around Twitter (once your past the swathes of Rangers fans making child abuse comments), is they've found an issue with his knee which requires surgery.

Seems totally bizarre since I cant remember him being injured after he broke into your first team? But a few Celtic tweeters tweeted it separately.

Yeah, as far as I can remember he hasn’t missed a game through injury since he came into the team. I don’t even remember him ever being mentioned as having to sit out training sessions etc due to little knocks or strains.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Does a medical include a drug test? IIRC football clubs are not allowed to carry out their own drug tests, it needs,to be done by the accredited anti-doping agency. Would that include medicals before signing?

Theres zero chance it's that.

Hes probably gone South, some equipments broken down and hes had to come home, and go back down tomorrow to do the medical, and all the wee creepy journalists hanging about the airport have seen him coming and going and created a story.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres zero chance it's that.

Hes probably gone South, some equipments broken down and hes had to come home, and go back down tomorrow to do the medical, and all the wee creepy journalists hanging about the airport have seen him coming and going and created a story.

Maybe he's just got a cold,happens to the best of us 

ScholarlyMadKoala-max-1mb.gif.dd351faab744a498bcc06a2a5da3864a.gif

42 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

They must test urine and blood for various things and it could have shown up there I guess. They won’t specifically do drug tests but it’s not to say that an anomaly didn’t show up and they looked at it further.

Still f**k all chance of it being true but I hope it is. 

1 hour ago, dezz said:

Yeah, as far as I can remember he hasn’t missed a game through injury since he came into the team. I don’t even remember him ever being mentioned as having to sit out training sessions etc due to little knocks or strains.

Neither can I and nor can I find any reports of him being injured or having any injury concerns at any point during last season. This is Celtic playing dirty to get what they want, like they always do.

I'm calling it right now, we are going to get absolutely shafted here. These b*****ds are at it and frankly if anyone still thinks we are going to get £3.25M from this deal they are kidding themsves. I honestly reckon we'll be lucky if we get £1M.

Edited by MJC

If the offer is lowered I'd say no and keep him at the club.

first time I've suggested keeping him as I was sure he was away. After all this I just want it over with.

34 minutes ago, MJC said:

Neither can I and nor can I find any reports of him being injured or having any injury concerns at any point during last season. This is Celtic playing dirty to get what they want, like they always do.

I'm calling it right now, we are going to get absolutely shafted here. These b*****ds are at it and frankly if anyone still thinks we are going to get £3.25M from this deal they are kidding themsves. I honestly reckon we'll be lucky if we get £1M.

Have you tried camomile tea?

9 minutes ago, nsr said:

Perhaps they've discovered he's actually a genetic experiment to create the perfect footballer, spliced together from body parts of Keith Lasley's victims.

I'm not sure the DNA of Fraser Fyvie is of any use to anyone, really.