Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Who's place would he be taking at Celtic?

Well they are apparently wanting to sell nitcham. Mcgregor is also interesting teams. But surely he has more chance of forcing his way into celtics team rather than bournemouth

Worse things could happen than DT sticking around until January. There are obviously never any guarantees, but the kid looks like he's just going to get better and better.

Celtic's statement is like someone who's just been dumped going "yeah, well I was only really with you because I fancied your sister".

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

To bad any other club know what the fee is going to be now.

They knew three weeks ago, champ. 

Celtic are just the only team who have met it... yet! ;)

3 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Well they are apparently wanting to sell nitcham. Mcgregor is also interesting teams. But surely he has more chance of forcing his way into celtics team rather than bournemouth

Bournemouth could sign him and loan him out though.

23 minutes ago, fat_tony said:

Worse things could happen than DT sticking around until January. There are obviously never any guarantees, but the kid looks like he's just going to get better and better.

Celtic's statement is like someone who's just been dumped going "yeah, well I was only really with you because I fancied your sister".

Aye its complete riddy stuff. If he waits out for an English club he'll get the money he wants no bother. If Celtic don't want to give him it walk away with some sort of dignity.