Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Ffs another player Motherwell re-signs :lol:

Good for the league though if he's anywhere near as good as last time. Was always one to watch out for on Sportscene.

PS_0241W_CENTER_KIDS.jpg.3349af4ce4c9da37af6f80e876d6500e.jpg

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Rather that admit I made a rip roaring c**t of it Im just going to pretend Im ITK like Randomguy and say its happening.

step0001.png.8fbe0f2711c5f102b728b5326b229be1.png

The Goal of the Season competition will be some laugh next season when Davie T & Lionel have all 32 nominations between them. 

It's a Yes from me.  Sign him up. 

The human highlight reel as I've said is a brilliant gimmick that he perfected. Though the 13 minutes last season leaves me a tad worried that Heel Lionel will make an appearance and go all Dens Park on us. 

14 minutes ago, AndyRoss said:

The human highlight reel as I've said is a brilliant gimmick that he perfected. Though the 13 minutes last season leaves me a tad worried that Heel Lionel will make an appearance and go all Dens Park on us. 

If he rocks up ginger, fat as f**k, and randomly swearing at Steve Bruce, that's when we should be worried.

19 minutes ago, Swello said:

Did he ever score a tap in?

Even his mis-hits went in...

giphy.gif

For the sake of being completist here's his goal against Hearts from that season as well...

giphy.gif

Edited by capt_oats

9 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

I am fully convinced he is what we need, sign him up !! Is the free kick from the ridiculous angle, the game that guaranteed our survival hence the fairly healthy crowd in the cooper?

It is, aye.

It's also the game where Jordan Jones effectively ended David Ferguson as a Motherwell player.

14 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

It is, aye.

It's also the game where Jordan Jones effectively ended David Ferguson as a Motherwell player.

I think it was also the game where Robinson thought "Cadden = Wing Back" as a result of Ferguson getting hooked...