Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

35 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Not sure I like the look of the claret numbers, they looked very brown in the wee announcement video, hopefully they’ll look better in real life.

They're Pantone matched so they bloody should!
Although the article says otherwise we've worn claret numbers a few times before - Euro campaigns that we try to forget (Stjarnan), Hammy's testimonial and last seasons U20's.
They'll look top notch!

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'd have been upset if the Pars had signed Sammon so you boys have my deepest sympathies.

He's fucking brutal and if he gets double figures then the league must be an utterly dreadful standard.

He outscored El Bahktaoui, easily. 

Sammons not as bad as made out, the issue is he won't hit double figures. As a main striker you'd be disappointed, as someone you want to chip in here and there he'll be a fine. A definite upgrade on that absolute horse Bowman. 

4 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

No Carson or Kipre in the squad tonight. Just got the night off or more to it...?

Kipre and Hartley are suspended. Don't know the reason behind the no show for Carson or Bigi

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:
2 hours ago, weemac said:
Kipre and Hartley are suspended. Don't know the reason behind the no show for Carson or Bigi

I was reminded of Kipre's suspension during the game. Completely forgot about Bigi though!

The club also confirmed that carson missed the game as his partner is due to give birth at any time

Guest Landan Spiv

Hi there, 

Thanks for being very welcoming towards the 58 city fans earlier. Really enjoyed our night despite getting hammered. It should've been about 9 or 10 by half time. We played well second half and came away from fir park with a lot of pride. Very proud of all the fellow city fans that stood up and applauded on the 18th minute and likewise to the Well fans that applauded us when the 58 was announced in the Attendence. Great club, club 100 is a decent place for a drink and very hospitable, your steak pies are class. Good luck for the season guys . Proper club 

29 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

I know this sounds ridiculous, but is Charlie Dunne somehow bigger than last year?! Boy looked absolutely massive last night.

Had the exact same conversation during the game.

Charlie Taxi, Sammon, Main, Kipre... you'd literally Dougie Imrie yourself bumping into that lot on a night out.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but is Charlie Dunne somehow bigger than last year?! Boy looked absolutely massive last night.

Said the same at the game, the moment where he bodied their man to the ground when they went shoulder to shoulder was a real highlight.