Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

The report suggests that his agent has let those interested know that there's a buy-out fee or they can get him for nothing at the end of the season.

I don't really understand the A-league rules tbh but from what I could gather they don't pay transfer fees, which is what the stumbling block was with the move earlier in the season.

I'd have thought given the way things seemed to be resolved previously that it'd be a case of him being free to go at the end of his deal.

I think McDonald will almost certainly move in the summer but I'd hope he'd stay till then.  Our best player and one of the best players to have donned the shirt in my 30 seasons.  

He'll be a massive loss whenever he goes but fingers crossed its later rather than sooner.

mcghee stated in podcast before  inverness game that '' we've no friendlies as yet lined up during winter break '' implying there might be one. anyone heard any rumours? or have idea who it could be this time of year ? guessing if is one will be weekend 14th ?

26 minutes ago, Desp said:

Mark Reynolds, eh?  What a time to be alive on Steelmen Online.  

I can't believe my Tam Scobbie rumour got panned yet they are running with this...

I know. To play at left back, which I think he's done about 5 times in his career. No chance would I have him back