LOWLAND LEAGUE - TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION

Susan Boyles Cat

15 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Too true Rab, every league should have relegation and every club be fearful of it

Or relieved by it. Better the ability to drop down to a sustainable level than a slow death stuck at the bottom forever. Look at the rude health the Shire finds itself in since relegation, good crowds & morale through the roof.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WaffenThinMint said:

Or relieved by it. Better the ability to drop down to a sustainable level than a slow death stuck at the bottom forever. Look at the rude health the Shire finds itself in since relegation, good crowds & morale through the roof.

You've forgotten though WTM that relegation is the end of the world.

On 09/04/2017 at 17:50, newcastle broon said:

Well I certainly had my run ins sometimes battering my heed against the wall  :D

There was nothing in there to damage anyway  :whistle

Weddings the other side of the planet have an effect on my ability to keep upto date, I see some of my fans have missed me :lol:

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

There was nothing in there to damage anyway  :whistle

Weddings the other side of the planet have an effect on my ability to keep upto date, I see some of my fans have missed me :lol:

Na no really just posters were wondering how ye suddenly changed tune regarding the pyramid and LL. 

I must've got it wrong I didn't realise the Internet was nae world wide :D

Well done on yer deserved promotion I see it's been a long time. 

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Na no really just posters were wondering how ye suddenly changed tune regarding the pyramid and LL. 

I must've got it wrong I didn't realise the Internet was nae world wide :D

Well done on yer deserved promotion I see it's been a long time. 

When it's a choice between beer, sun, pool and beach versus reading P&B, there was only one winner ^_^  although I did manage to keep up with some threads.

On the other point, anyone who knows me knows I have always been pro-Pyramid and highly critical of the SJFA's stance to it. I've written plenty about it.  I have also been critical of the LL and believe it needs reformed in order to get Juniors on-board. Maybe that is actually beginning to happen.

Re promotion, glad I made it back in time, the jet lag was kept at bay for a few sherberts Saturday night 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived