Hertz v Saintz 15/5/16

For Robbie Neilson to suggest that was not a red card offence and ONLY the reaction of our players got the player sent off... What an embarrassment... That Juanma should've walked yesterday as well. Cretinous man.

For what exactly?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Johnstone fans seem to be trying really hard to troll us (without success).

Nah, we just let Liam do it. He's doing a better job than we could ever do ;) 

1487yr.jpg

:lol:

Well in saints fans. Showing them up for the seething messes that they are. Utterly bizarre why they hate Liam Craig so much. He scored a penalty against them once for us and that's it :lol:

Playing for Hibs is enough. It took them about 36 seconds to start singing about the Hibees yesterday. Sad.

Congratulations to Hearts for a brilliant first season back in the top league. It's great to see wee teams coming up and having some degree of success.

Must be very difficult though to support that group of players. And Neilson as well. Guess the players are only as good as their teacher.

I've heard some shite over the years about Saints being a shitfesting cum bucket of a team but that Hearts really do take some beating.

Oh and Liam Craig. What a guy.

Congratulations to Hearts for a brilliant first season back in the top league. It's great to see wee teams coming up and having some degree of success.

Must be very difficult though to support that group of players. And Neilson as well. Guess the players are only as good as their teacher.

I've heard some shite over the years about Saints being a shitfesting cum bucket of a team but that Hearts really do take some beating.

Oh and Liam Craig. What a guy.

Good effort

Trying a little bit too hard

5/10

Good effort

Trying a little bit too hard

5/10

It was nothing more than a little tongue in cheek to be fair.

I've actually enjoyed all our games against Hearts this year. For better or worse the combative nature of Hearts and ourselves have made for good games with loads of goals and excitement. Even the out of place 0-0 wasn't by any means a bad game.

For what it's worth I'd rather we played in those kind of games week in week out.

Do St Johnstone only score from set pieces? Absolutely brutal to watch and I've seen Hearts more than 20 times this season.

Yep. We've scored from 58 set pieces in the league this season.

Archived