Hertz v Saintz 15/5/16

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because he's bitching at the ref from the first minute to the last, and doesn't get booked when he's clearly guilty of dissent, when Hearts have had two players booked for dissent - stuff like that. :P

The fact that he's a Hibs c**t is incidental. ;)

Could have been booked for numerous incidents. Gesturing to hearts fans, dive in front of the wheatfield and The incident at the red card to name a few. He wasn't really getting any abuse till he gestured towards the hearts fans after scoring. Any player would have got abuse if they were acting like that, the fact he was an ex hibby obviously added to it.

Thanks for the responses. I thought he must have done something in a game against Hearts when at Hibs but apparently not. Looks like he just very successfully trolls the entire Hearts support. Ooft! That good going.

I found it a lot more funny when Swanson baited a Hearts fan into a handshake at the end of the game, only to take his hand away at the last minute and have the Hearts fan seething.

I quite like the pantomime villain stuff, even if they are strongly pandering to St. J/ Hibs fans and get it up us. If I were in their shoes from a similar standpoint, I'd be doing the exact same thing.

If Liam's celebration all it takes for Hearts fans to be seething messes then their tolerance level is absolutely zero. He's basically looked at the stand and given the tiniest of fist bumps. I was expecting a full on GIRUY given the rage.

Also, that Dauda red is as clear as you'll ever see. Two feet, off the ground, from behind. Horrible tackle and a definite red.

Just remembered the handball on the touchline that both officials missed :lol: .  Which was followed by a howling miss from Swanson.

It wasn't a handball, as the replays showed last night

Aye, that's the one I missed out. Clearly wasn't a handball, brilliantly cleared off the line that Swanson maybe should have made a better connection.

Wasn't it?  Apologies then, I watched it last night and still thought it was but had had a few beers after the game so maybe my judgement was skewed!

Still a sitter from Swanson.

For Robbie Neilson to suggest that was not a red card offence and ONLY the reaction of our players got the player sent off... What an embarrassment... That Juanma should've walked yesterday as well. Cretinous man.

Archived