Hertz v Saintz 15/5/16

We should probably be grateful that the ref was so abysmal, as it turned a nothing fixture into no' a bad game.

My favourite bit was Perry Kitchen telling Liam Craig to shut his fucking ginger trap. :lol:

At no point did the ref ever have control of a game that meant fuckall.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still amazed at the quality and depth of Heart's time wasting. To send a sub round the track to tell the goalkeeper to go down injured is an excellent effort. First time I've seen a keeper go down with cramp as well!

I've got a soft spot for Liam Craig, he's obviously a p***k but he was part of the hibs team that hibsed it against Hamilton so he has given me one of the best afternoons entertainment i've ever had.

Viva the ginger w****r. :)

Glad it sounds like Souttar made yet another mistake that handed us a goal today. He must be close to hitting double figures for such incidents against us now

Liam Craig has the hearts fans SEETHING.

It's quality. I don't know how a bunch of grown adults can know a guy is purposefully setting out to wind them up but then still take the bait every time like hungry piranhas.

Hilarious listening to some of the absolute loons that sit around me getting worked into a frenzy by the big, ginger b*****d.

Archived