Hertz v Saintz 15/5/16

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh.

A win means we're the only side, except Celtic, to ever win all five post split fixtures. Not that hugely bothered about that though tbh. Happily see us rest those who've had a nightmare with niggles this season (Easton, Millar, Muzz) and give some of the more fringe/youth players a go.

Seems to be talk that we were planning on giving at least one youngster a debut but the draw of winning all five games might change that. Myself? I'd go...

Clark

Doyle - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Scobbie

Wotherspoon - Brown - Craig - Swanson

MacLean - Hurst

Although I appreciate that midfield might struggle after the effort put in against Celtic, I don't think theres actually any real alternative outwith giving McCawl a run.

While the atmosphere is unlikely to be a white hot cauldron, yesterday evening's news from Falkirk should mean it's at least Jolly

Expect lots of "your fucking shite" chants if we take the lead. Or the games a draw. Or if you take the lead.

Meh.

A win means we're the only side, except Celtic, to ever win all five post split fixtures. Not that hugely bothered about that though tbh. Happily see us rest those who've had a nightmare with niggles this season (Easton, Millar, Muzz) and give some of the more fringe/youth players a go.

Seems to be talk that we were planning on giving at least one youngster a debut but the draw of winning all five games might change that. Myself? I'd go...

Clark

Doyle - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Scobbie

Wotherspoon - Brown - Craig - Swanson

MacLean - Hurst

Although I appreciate that midfield might struggle after the effort put in against Celtic, I don't think theres actually any real alternative outwith giving McCawl a run.

Celtic have only done it three times I believe too, which would make it a massive achievement. I'd go for the same team as you but with Cummins in for Hurst instead.

Doyle must play, don't care where, but he must play.

As for the rest, don't care, 5 on the bounce would be nice, but it's inconsequential.

What does concern me is the lack of viewing options. Im hoping some kind Saint will decide to stream it on thon new streaming platform thingy, whatever it's called.

Apparently, Augustyn has an injury - thought he might get a chance to play a last game - I'd imagine Dauda will feature at some point, and maybe even Pallardo, just to say cheerio.

Walker and Cowie had had knocks, but they're seemingly ok now - I wouldn't be playing Walker, though.

Hopefully be a nice game of football in the sun - will likely be a snooze fest.

Archived