Queen's Park FC 2016/17 Thread

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much will a pie cost now you've been promoted? A score?

I'll take that one on the chin Yoda (even though catering is run by the SFA under the terms of their lease) - shame you don't identify with any club to give me the chance of a decent retort though!

No team , I just go for the pies.

Yoda - the Clint (did I spell that right?) of Scottish football...............aka "The Man With No Team" (sorry, it's the best I could do with the limited info available :rolleyes:)

Aye, it's been a full year since your last visit.

It's been a full year since you were crying like a child after we bodied you in the play-offs too:

With supporters like you your players can look forward to fun times as they race to the bottom next season. Do you even understand what the word rancid means?

Little respect for Stenhousemuir FC after what I've seen this week. QP's widely acclaimed youth system teaches it's young players to stand on their feet and play the ball. Stenny make a lot local of their "community" status but allow several first-team players to demonstrate to the young hopefuls that the path to victory  is cheating, diving and rolling about the ground. I'm sure aa lot of parents would question whether they want their son to be part of a club like that. Maybe potential sponsors might take that view too, eh?

Shame!

It's been a full year since you were crying like a child after we bodied you in the play-offs too:

FFS can I not get my breath back from battling Clyde fans all season. Thank goodness Stenny aren't a big club lik they are.

Fabregas. Bully_Wee. BTU. Axis of evil.

Can you just stop talking utter shite for once. Fucking embarrassing.

Looking forward to next season. As usual the summer will be key for us in replacing those who leave, and after speaking to a couple of the players last night some sounded like their minds are already made up for next year, for both leaving and staying. For those that do leave I hope it is only to teams in the leagues above us, a few of them definitely can make the step up to full-time football and continue to excel.

Buzzing for the local derby with Peterhead again. 

FFS can I not get my breath back from battling Clyde fans all season. Thank goodness Stenny aren't a big club lik they are.

Fabregas. Bully_Wee. BTU. Axis of evil.

You seem fun.

On another note does that Walter guy still post on every QP thread?

Archived