CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Signed up a team of failures then Barry wise stuff son but at least it isn't a total clear out and start again whatever happened tae John McKay and big mike they where guys in the know

Could you translate that into English?

Signed up a team of failures then Barry wise stuff son but at least it isn't a total clear out and start again whatever happened tae John McKay and big mike they where guys in the know

Sober up , Your either another faither of a failure or went twenty yr ago from the "Old brigade" 😂 Catch ye

You would have to make Arbroath favourites though as it stands they are signing players all proven above the level they have signed for.

Clyde mainly have signed league two players I would imagine Barry will still have a few aces up his sleeve from a better level though.

No harm in being optimistic though by the law of averages you will surely come up at some point.

Neither mate just a guy who just a takes games in becoming a Cumbernauld Utd fan tbh as I stay in greenfaulds so the village is handy for a game on a Saturday but being from the area o watch Clyde result and read local paper he usually has a clear out and starts again different route I suppose

I supported the signing of Trouten last summer and there's not much doubt he'd have made a huge difference to our season, even if he underachieved at Ayr.. However, there is absolutely no need to sign him this year given the other players we have added.

However, on a similar subject I notice Andy Graham (ex-Dumbarton obviously) has been released at the same time by Ayr. I wonder if he's the centre half we're after.

No offence neilly but you had us as expected winners last season in other words last pre season esp when we signed higgins. I would be quite glad for arbroath to be favs,Lets see

Certainly the favourites tag means nothing at the end of the day as football is not played on paper.

Still very early days right enough in terms of player recruitment for most clubs.

Based on that post, I think that, John Mckay and Big Mike have mutated to create you. Scary stuff.

Delighted with the signing of Easton just hope he cuts out all the diving.