CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

The only decent season Barrowman has had was one in which the odds were stacked heavily in his favour (07-08 with Ross County). Having said that, if he'd take a wage-cut he might be worth a punt. If nothing else - and I'd say there really is nothing else! - he is hard-working and strong. Mind you, so was Archie Campbell.

Got to credit Barry big time here. What a fuckin squad he is putting together!! That midfield though... f**k me! Got 2 cracking full backs on our books as well and he's already got the centre halves sorted and getting another one in there too!

Up front is obviously the biggy, will Higgins strive on the fact he doesn't need to come back to get the ball due to a massively improved midfield? Gormley isn't the best at finishing so I don't see him as our goal scorer. The obvious hope is the big teasing slut that is the beast signs up!!

If not, what is Andy Barrowman or Colin McMenamin up to these days? Always liked those 2 as #9's

Colin mcmenamin was at stenny, not sure if he still is.

Trouten signing as a forward? Released by Ayr

With wee fergie, Linton, Flynn and Easton we have plenty capable players of a similar mould. What we need now is a striker to finish off all the chances we should create.