CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Lots of hurt and passion but need to look at the bigger picture first , Replace him with who.??!

There will be no shortage of applicants. There are loads of ex players, coaches and managers looking for job.
We should look at the applications and appoint the best applicant. I'm sure they'll be better than Ferguson in the mix.

There will be no shortage of applicants. There are loads of ex players, coaches and managers looking for job.
We should look at the applications and appoint the best applicant. I'm sure they'll be better than Ferguson in the mix.

No doubt. We.ll appoint lets say a Paul Martin type. He.ll need money. We dont have it. Current league position would be our best. Not a chance we would see easton. Mcdonald. Stick or twist. Its probably just the same outcome either way

1 hour ago, Another The Other Chairman said:

Thought I would pay a quick visit to say hello to wordsmith Alimentary and Jamesey, the man who says what Clyde fans are thinking. Although clearly inferior to the mighty Clyde last season both EF and QP are hanging on in Div 1 and both still have a sniff at the play-offs. 

It's difficult to believe that despite bringing in top players and management season after season after season after season after season Clyde have still not claimed their birthright . It can only be a matter of time before Clyde are back in the top half of Div. 2

lol pal sqeeky bum time for clyde they guys are paniking but barry knows his stuff and will come good some good teams in this legue and well win it next year but maybe with another manager who nows

Sick of hearing this there are no alternatives and that no one is interested in putting money into the club

Put it up for sale then you will find out nobody in their right mind would put money into the club at the moment with the present board

So why haven't they put their hands up said they can't take take it any further ?

No doubt. We.ll appoint lets say a Paul Martin type. He.ll need money. We dont have it. Current league position would be our best. Not a chance we would see easton. Mcdonald. Stick or twist. Its probably just the same outcome either way

Well why don't we put the club up for sale as you say the present board cant generated finances
Maybe ask why they won't put the club up for sale ?

BF's 'alleged' financial input has us at 7th in the worst league in Europe

Without it, and while still paying off a substantial amount each month in debt repayment, Duffy had us in the playoffs

We are no longer paying off a debt. Sources of matchday income have also increased, even if modestly, since Duffy's time

Where any club decides on hiring a manager based on anything other than his ability, they have already admitted they have failed in the way they operate. Their position would literally be untenable. 

We all know what has to happen here. 

Put club up for sale to who and what does the club to interest new investement. Pie n sky

So before you put something up.for sale you have to have a named buyer?

Well that's put estate agents , car salesmen et al out of buisness [emoji4]

You need something to sell/Assets n capital. Everything we dont own

Clyde still have a big name as our present manager has stated

As I have stated ok nobody comes into to buy it what have we lost?

At the very worst you get the chance to tell me I was totally wrong [emoji6] (again )

Sick of hearing this there are no alternatives and that no one is interested in putting money into the club

Put it up for sale then you will find out nobody in their right mind would put money into the club at the moment with the present board

So why haven't they put their hands up said they can't take take it any further ?

Some of the posters on here and elsewhere are saying that Barry is putting money into the club. If that is true then it's part of the reason we can't get rid of him.

If Barry is putting his own money into the squad then it's even worse as far as I'm concerned. He's so shite a manager he can't even buy success. Get him out now. Don't give a toss about sponsorship at this point. It's not going to be there in the Lowland League cause that's where we're headed under this guy. FFS, before it's too late, the board must do something. We are in free fall and don't know how to stop it. 

If Barry is putting his own money into the squad then it's even worse as far as I'm concerned. He's so shite a manager he can't even buy success. Get him out now. Don't give a toss about sponsorship at this point. It's not going to be there in the Lowland League cause that's where we're headed under this guy. FFS, before it's too late, the board must do something. We are in free fall and don't know how to stop it. 

Move on nothing to see here :)

The board will do nothing end of

40 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Some of the posters on here and elsewhere are saying that Barry is putting money into the club. If that is true then it's part of the reason we can't get rid of him.

Aye, it's going to do us a power of good in the Lowland League. Get him out now. We can't do any worse without his money. 2 points from 9 games. Disgraceful. 

Barry Ferguson has denied he is putting money into the club.

The Clyde board have denied that Barry Ferguson is putting money into the club.

Others are saying that Barry Ferguson is putting money in.

Someone is lying.

Current Directors could be barred from serving as Directors on any company board if found to have mislead shareholders.