CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

How long till you get a post match interview from Barry this week . Win and he can't get to the mic quick enough . Lose and it will be big bob jibbering rubbish . 

Can't remember the last time we won a league game so unable to comment. I'm sure Barry was straight back on the bus to work on his newspaper column about rangers though.

Gomes
McNeil Perry Hamilton Lowden
McCord McMillan
Linn Easton Linton
MacDonald
^^ That's be my Arbroath/Clyde remix. 6 Clyde, 5 Arbroath. Worth noting that two of those have been injured most of the season. I'd put Doris in for Easton and go two up front. McNiff's been much better since the start of December but I'd still rather play a Lowden with one knee than him or Sukar. Maybe put Smith/Little at centre half and Hamiton to left back. Now putting too much thought into it.
Not a Higgins/McLaughlin/Gormley in sight. Bizarre to pick those three out when they split opinion more than any other Clyde players.

[emoji85]

Please highlight where I mentioned either you or the Clyde fans as a collective being happy about the situation.

Didn't think so.

Yet again, a complete mess of a post.

Well you can always tell us what your chums discuss at the next board meeting [emoji4]

Please highlight where I mentioned either you or the Clyde fans as a collective being happy about the situation.

Didn't think so.

Yet again, a complete mess of a post.

serious question where do you think the problems at the club lie ?

That old chestnut as a default response yet again eh. What an utterly tragic individual.
Every single aspect of the club is a complete shambles at the moment and the problems don't exclusively lie anywhere, but I'm definitely not the person you need to be seriously questioning.
I didn't realise you had an issue with the board though? You've only mentioned them 2,795 times previously and a dozen times in the last 24 hours...

Where has your optimistic happy clapping went ?

Thought I would pay a quick visit to say hello to wordsmith Alimentary and Jamesey, the man who says what Clyde fans are thinking. Although clearly inferior to the mighty Clyde last season both EF and QP are hanging on in Div 1 and both still have a sniff at the play-offs. 

It's difficult to believe that despite bringing in top players and management season after season after season after season after season Clyde have still not claimed their birthright . It can only be a matter of time before Clyde are back in the top half of Div. 2

Imbecile.....[emoji2]
Personally I don't give two shits about any team apart from Clyde unlike yourself.
Think you've got a wee soft spot for us. [emoji177]

Nah mate just an interest in all 4 Scottish leagues. Especially this one seeing as we are in it. [emoji1360]

Im lost. Firstly was expecting a defeat today after effort in the last two cup games but previous league form a shambles and not acceptable...

Big Question is what are the alternatives. In our finincial position we either need a Jim Duffy who can coach very well with limited resources but not many JDs around or willing to take a job , A manager like Allan moore or Dick Campbell,Decent enough at this level but need finincial backing which our board couldnt provide leaving us with current manager who no doubt funds the team suiting both parties but obviously not working.....

Lots of hurt and passion but need to look at the bigger picture first , Replace him with who.??!

Hardly surprising that 1888Lichtie is all over the thread while his mortal enemy Barry Ferguson is in charge. Hopefully he'll have no excuse to crawl in and haver a load of shite in the near future and beyond.

I really like Barry Ferguson. One of my favourite Scotland players.

Another fail.