CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Maybe. But whatever happens Clyde will always be massive and the likes of Stirling aren't even famous in Stirling.

I just Googled "Stirling win the cup" but it returned zero hits.

Is Google broken? Surely a massive club like Stirling must have won the cup?

If not; they may as well merge. Trossachs and Forfarshire Nonsense FC.

Maybe. But whatever happens Clyde will always be massive and the likes of Stirling aren't even famous in Stirling.

9 league titles m8, just accept that the wee diddies Clyde will have derbies with Cumbernauld next season.

Thrilling, maybe a Broadwood sellout??

2 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Tbf Arbroath are going for the league title while you'll be lucky to remain an SPFL side.

Yep there is usually a place for gallows humour but given the position we are in and potential consequences should we go down taking the pish out of others who are doing a lot better than us right now is best avoided.

This is beginning to remind me of the horrific Spiers regime of 97/98. Everyone then mentioned closing the gates if we went down and we shitfested our way to survival thanks to Stenny blowing it last game.

I honestly think we are at risk of the end if we go down. Then we were lucky someone came in to bail us out and triggered a magnificent revival. Now we just don't have anyone in place with the nous or strategy to pull us from that particular abyss. Sad times indeed

Counting lower league titles as league titles!

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Hate to break it to you but that sword you have on display is as likely to have belonged to Wallace as Stirling are likely to win the cup.

At least we'll be an SPFL side next season, whereas Clyde's future is in absolute tatters on and off the field.

Cumbernauld awaits you diddies.

If Clyde end up in the Lowland League we will still be a much bigger club than any of the Deer Shaggers in League Two.

We've had an attendance of 50,000 for a home game. The only way you would get such a big attendance in Stirling or Angus would be if they offered a hundred pounds for everyone that had sex with their sister.

If Clyde end up in the Lowland League we will still be a much bigger club than any of the Deer Shaggers in League Two.

We've had an attendance of 50,000 for a home game. The only way you would get such a big attendance in Stirling or Angus would be if they offered a hundred pounds for everyone that had sex with their sister.

You know its poor at your club when you result to bring up history. Clyde won the cup when Stirling were just 13 years old.

Look at you now, dwindling crowds and an embarrassing team. Clyde nowadays belong in the Lowland League with their new town flat mates Cumbernauld. Whereas Stirling are a thriving club. Unlucky brother.

45 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

:lol: Good one! Your patters brilliant.

I Googled "where do Clyde come from?" It said Glasgow?! Google is broken.