CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Can only comment on my situation. I ignored them and they stopped sending letters as they have no legal way to ascertain who was driving the vehicle. Unless they have proof of who was driving they have no way to take you to court for what is a civil, not criminal, matter.

Anyone at the game tonight see the Rovers Keeper celebration after they scored? Makes that victory all so much better.

We should sign him. He's great fun.

He made a complete tool of himself.

Most I've laughed at a game for a good while

[emoji2]

I missed their keepers celebrations but had a right good chuckle at the Albion rovers fan having a meltdown at the final whistle & going off on on at the ref! 

Great to see the Vers' finally discovered how the floodlights work after the ref having a go at the tunnel! 

I missed their keepers celebrations but had a right good chuckle at the Albion rovers fan having a meltdown at the final whistle & going off on on at the ref! 

Great to see the Vers' finally discovered how the floodlights work after the ref having a go at the tunnel! 

Its also the first time ive seen a guy going round the floodlights and turning them on one at a time !

Big shout out for the "Humpty Dumpty"boys who sat on the wall with their banner and sang their team home to victory. They must have got soaked. No stay at home fans these lads.Much respect.