CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Aye he was a class act. Only played a handful of games for us at the end of that season if I remember right. Same season as Karim Kerker too! Mind that c**t we got from Marseille?? He was pish :lol:

Mickael Marsiglia. Signed by Marsielle to replace Robert Pires as well...

First and last time we sign someone from Marseille!

Remember Valois' goal against Stranraer? Absolute filth.

Marsiglia was rubbish for us but he had the best first touch that I've seen from a Clyde player. Kerkar's debut was one of those games you wish you could watch again and again. Espinola a class apart at a time when we'd chucked it.

Billy Reid is rightly hated but those imports were worth watching.

If you were trying to advocate the qualities and benefits of signing Jim Goodwin then you've failed miserably. Maybe time you lowered the word count and concentrated on the content.

Put me on ignore or disagree with me in person on a match-day. Sniping bores the hole off me.

Put me on ignore or disagree with me in person on a match-day. Sniping bores the hole off me.

It's a public football forum, it's sole purpose is to inform, debate, agree and disagree. If you have difficulty accepting this without throwing the toys out the pram that's your problem. I'll stick to supporting the team and watching the game on a matchday thanks all the same.

We have had some cracking foreign players over the years. As well as the ones already mentioned...

Filip Mentel

Sami Okikoluku (is that how you spell it?!)

That Belgian guy that played once if I remember right maybe 15 year ago or so. Pretty sure I seen him playing for us when we played at Firhill, defender or midfielder, anyone remember?

Adam Proudlock (not foreign but not Scottish either!)

The 2 Latvian boys from a few years ago, Gramovics and can't mind the strikers name.

Any more?!

We have had some cracking foreign players over the years. As well as the ones already mentioned...

Filip Mentel

Sami Okikoluku (is that how you spell it?!)

That Belgian guy that played once if I remember right maybe 15 year ago or so. Pretty sure I seen him playing for us when we played at Firhill, defender or midfielder, anyone remember?

Adam Proudlock (not foreign but not Scottish either!)

The 2 Latvian boys from a few years ago, Gramovics and can't mind the strikers name.

Any more?!

Was it not Alexanders or Dimitri Borisovs? Edited by maccanee