CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Strange post from the guy who was almost in love with Gemmill last season lol.

Get the Big man signed along with these other it is taking shape nicely. Also we need a nippy wee striker up top with JG imo.

Like his passion and interaction with fans (although don't know where that fight and passion was at Hampden on last game.... Odd)

WAC

Wasnt a dig , Only passing on what i was (wrongly) told, Hope he signs on but if he doesnt theirs plenty of other donkeys out there.😲😆

Like his passion and interaction with fans (although don't know where that fight and passion was at Hampden on last game.... Odd)

I'll no doubt get another tweet about me but hey ho...

That puzzled me as well (not just you Beast!) but the players walking about after final whistle at Hampden acting as if they cared yet only had 1 shot on target all 2nd half? Surely they woulda came out all guns blazing showing a bit of passion during that 45 minutes rather than when it was too late after the final whistle?

Ps. This is my last comment on the matter, whoever signs will get full backing come start of season. ;)

Edited by BroadwoodBoy

That puzzled me as well (not just you Beast!) but the players walking about after final whistle at Hampden acting as if they cared yet only had 1 shot on target all 2nd half? Surely they woulda came out all guns blazing showing a bit of passion during that 45 minutes rather than when it was too late after the final whistle?

Gemmell put himself about and did everything he could in that match. Any questioning of his commitment to the cause is wrong imo.

Even though you got Beasted on twitter(trademark) were you not the one who told us Gemmill was defo away and to thank the fans on his behalf?

No he asked he to post a message if you read it he thanked the fans for support said nothing about him not signing for next year

However don't let the facts get in the road of pedantry 😂

Ps how's the move to shettleston going ?

No he asked he to post a message if you read it he thanked the fans for support said nothing about him not signing for next year

However don't let the facts get in the road of pedantry

Ps how's the move to shettleston going ?

Wasn't looking for a smart arse reply - just clarification, so thanks for clarifying.

As for Shettleston - dunno, but don't let the area I live in get in the road of bawbaggery :thumsup2

Wasn't looking for a smart arse reply - just clarification, so thanks for clarifying.

As for Shettleston - dunno, but don't let the area I live in get in the road of bawbaggery :thumsup2

Always here to help 😊

Durie confirmed on Twitter that he's off.

Junior bound

I'm not so sure, he did well at East Fife and during his first year with you (if my memory of posts on here is right). I wouldn't be surprised if he got another senior deal somewhere like Cowdenbeath or Montrose. He certainly wasn't a disaster when our 2 teams met.

Feel sorry for Durie with his injuries this season. Going by his Twitter account he's still not fully recovered from the groin injury he had surgery for during last summer so hopefully he gets over it and gets a new club as soon as possible.

Not the best right back we've ever had but certainly not the worst.