CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Totally different approach this season again, season 1 sign a bunch of nobodies from the league above.

Seems like to be his tactic every season , some players necessarily not nobodies but just cause you have players that play at higher doesn't mean they will just stroll the league when they play for us.

cheers pal a no exactly whare clyde are heading up up up clyde trendy is noone mate no a real supporter thay just act hard

Gave you a swerve a few times on this but you don't have a clue and would be as well just chucking this forum.

Clyde Soccer Trendy is a bigger Clyde fan than most ya total moron and as for acting hard it would be a good laugh for the lads if you were to say that to his face lol.

Enjoy summer camp champ!

WAC

Gave you a swerve a few times on this but you don't have a clue and would be as well just chucking this forum.

Clyde Soccer Trendy is a bigger Clyde fan than most ya total moron and as for acting hard it would be a good laugh for the lads if you were to say that to his face lol.

Enjoy summer camp champ!

WAC

Jamesy, please don't get involved with these ruffians. If CST is a bigger Clyde fan than most he must be some size and it seems he is also an actor (closet QP fan perhaps) which is a dangerous mixture.

Jamesy, please don't get involved with these ruffians. If CST is a bigger Clyde fan than most he must be some size and it seems he is also an actor (closet QP fan perhaps) which is a dangerous mixture.

Why are you even on this thread??

Run along to your new League one pals now

If we want a mobile, quicker team we cannot retain McLaughlin, McGovern and Marsh in midfield and Higgins in a forward position.

In my opinion, 3 of these will have to be replaced for a more dynamic team.

Edited by haufdaft

Should we be flattered that opposing fans troll our threads and make up aliases like Jamesey? Or do we bring it on ourself to an extent? season is 4 days from finished and we have a 4 page thread about next season already without any knowledge of who will be in our team, and opposing teams. Much better engagement in this thread closer the time.

Edited by Shetto Clyde Man

I have been pleased to see the crowds improve as we neared the end of the season (as gutted on Saturday afternoon as I was), we had over 1300 (although honestly looked more) on a Tuesday evening & had 1000 in the away end on Saturday.

Think if we can get things right on the park, we will start to see a steady increase within our support, which will in turn help finance the club long term.

On the playing side - I agree with most of earlier posts on who we should keep & bring in, although don't think anyone has mentioned the wee Elgin player (dark haired no.10 i think) cracking wee player IMO.

Why are you even on this thread??

Run along to your new League one pals now

For the same reason that Clyde fans post on the EF thread.

Are you even bigger than CST ?

Marc Waters is leaving Thistle.

I can't speak for everyone but personally, I would like to see Marc at Clyde next season. His kicking is a bit suspect at times and he could do with being a bit more commanding at times but I like him. He's young and I've seen enough to suggest he could develop into being a pretty decent goalkeeper.

He'll not be bigger than your mouth though ya nugget.

You really are a bore.

No one is interested in East Fife apart from you.

So please feel free to jog on

O.K. I can't match rhetoric like that. You really must be the biggest Clyde supporter so I am off to a higher division.

Good luck Jamesy. Can't believe someone suggesting you are not a Clyde fan.

I can't speak for everyone but personally, I would like to see Marc at Clyde next season. His kicking is a bit suspect at times and he could do with being a bit more commanding at times but I like him. He's young and I've seen enough to suggest he could develop into being a pretty decent goalkeeper.

Not sure if I said it here or another thread but I was talking to a Thistle fan who said they weren't offering him a new contract and he was heading to us next season.

Just seen Gormley had 15 assists last season, surely worth another contract? 8 goals and 15 assists.

Said previous, worth keeping him in the squad but not as first choice. Never win a league with a striker scoring 8.

Just seen Stranraer confirming longworth is leaving, hope we make a move for him.

Edited by SLClyde

Said previous, worth keeping him in the squad but not as first choice. Never win a league with a striker scoring 8.

Just seen Stranraer confirming longworth is leaving, hope we make a move for him.

Couldn't agree more..... Always liked him and he is a 20 goal a season man, Just what we need!