Premiership Play Off Final

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a few killie games on to this season. We should get half the ground at least, it's been empty

Killie never even opened the Moffat Stand this season for their Scottish Cup Replay with Rangers.

I do agree that ST holders should have had at least a day to try and get the stand they normally sit in. Although I'd wager most of the existing 700 South stand ST holders got theirs. When I was down yesterday the queue was long but was a lot of familiar faces.

That all being said, I wouldn't miss the game out of principle just because I wouldn't want to sit in the West stand, which a couple of people said on FB if not on here.

There's 800 tickets left for those ST holders still to buy and they know if they go down this morning they will get one.

Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk section As good as sold out.

We have 4000 for the away tie with the option of another 4000 if we sell out.

We won't take 8000 but if we are in front after Thursday I would guess we will eat into the extra

What times the match on Sunday? Be good to watch after our cup winning parade :lol::lol:

3pm kick off as far as I'm aware.

Fair play if you're still up for the Cup Final after that on Friday night. I'd probably have burnt my ticket.

3pm kick off as far as I'm aware.

Fair play if you're still up for the Cup Final after that on Friday night. I'd probably have burnt my ticket.

Cheers, I'll be fine by weds. Hopefully. Although a cup final diary off one of the c***s in the record might change my mind :)

What would you do with half the ground? Have each of your supporters lie across four seats each?

Considering our average attendance has been above yours this season even though we're in the league below your no really any position to slag away supports.

Archived