Premiership Play Off Final

Just back from non-tv land in the NW of this fair country. Watched the game on iplayer. After the first leg wasn't surprised by Killie winning but everything that could go right for Killie did, including allowing Boyd to play some American football, and the result was more emphatic than I thought it would be.

Hard luck Falkirk but you should be right up there again next season.

After Motherwell thumping Rangers and now this, I think it underlines that second bottom should be in the play-off mix from the start, even if spl fixtures have to be speeded up to fit the timing.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from non-tv land in the NW of this fair country. Watched the game on iplayer. After the first leg wasn't surprised by Killie winning but everything that could go right for Killie did, including allowing Boyd to play some American football, and the result was more emphatic than I thought it would be.

Hard luck Falkirk but you should be right up there again next season.

After Motherwell thumping Rangers and now this, I think it underlines that second bottom should be in the play-off mix from the start, even if spl fixtures have to be speeded up to fit the timing.

Agree, that goal should have been disallowed. We should also have had a penalty at 2-0 when McCracken was pushed going for a header. If we'd scored that then the whole complexion of the game would have changed.

It was Collum though so what do you expect?

Archived