Premiership Play Off Final

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could you possibly tell that from the highlights?

Bigger, more athletic and better on the ball. Still 1-0 failkirk is the only thing that matters.

Also they had three really good chances. It should have been 0-2 or 3.

Just saying its a cringe that the popular song appeared about a striker who has scored 4 in 20 odd games. You were probably one of the 10 boys I could hear belting it out so can see why you are getting a bit flustered. Better save your energy for singing it in the second leg.

McHugh has 6 in his last 10.

From this link.....The Falkirk Gateway is seen as a huge opportunity for mixed commercial use. Plans for the stadium, home to Falkirk Football Club, include building the east stand and developing the four corners of the ground and adjacent land.

Read more: http://m.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/business/business-news/development-plan-offers-bright-future-for-falkirk-gateway-1-4082203#ixzz44JOL2wsd

Here is a link to the latest plans to finish the ground.

No date is set for building anything at Westfield but work on the Gateway itself starts in 2017

A completed Falkirk stadium would look fantastic. Always been one of my favourite all seated stadiums to visit and with a fourth stand and filled in corners I think it would look great.

Saying that I still prefer terracing

Barring the cringey song well done last night when not at your best. Hopefully complete the job on Sunday

So what made you think that oor Boab had only scored 4 this season?

His goals to games ratio is actually pretty good.

Guest Flash

His goals to games record in the play-offs is excellent. He scored 3 in 2 games for us, so I think he has 5 in 5 games overall.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted that pesky Wikipedia. In all seriousness didn't think he had many outside the winner v Rangers and his 3 v hibs. He is quite a decent poacher actually and would happily have kept him on if we had the chance, Wonder if you guys would keep him if promoted

Genuinely keeping my fingers crossed for Falkirk to stump Kilmarnock during the second leg and go up. If not out of a personal preference for the Bairns over Kilmarnock, it'd be to see more than one team promoted to the top tier. What good does a football pyramid do when there is hardly any movement between the leagues?

Archived