Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

What do Killie fans think of Lee Clark?

I like him, could see why you would say he's an idiot and his record is pretty terrible but he isn't just a walking fucking cliche like gary 'train harder' locke. I think he'll do well for us honestly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like him, could see why you would say he's an idiot and his record is pretty terrible but he isn't just a walking fucking cliche like gary 'train harder' locke. I think he'll do well for us honestly.

I asked the question just after seeing the interviews with Clark, Houston, and Kiltie on BBC Sport. Love his passion.

I agree with you, and think he'll do well. TBF, more like quite well. 

Can see Killie finishing around 7th or 8th next season, which is certainly a big improvement, but is that what Killie fans consider to be doing well?

I asked the question just after seeing the interviews with Clark, Houston, and Kiltie on BBC Sport. Love his passion.

I agree with you, and think he'll do well. TBF, more like quite well. 

Can see Killie finishing around 7th or 8th next season, which is certainly a big improvement, but is that what Killie fans consider to be doing well?

I think 7th/8th would be acceptable next season but really top 6 is what i would say is a good finish. 1st to 3rd will probably be predictable but really IMO the others should all be aiming for 4th/5th because honestly there is not much difference between the teams

What do Killie fans think of Lee Clark?

I like him.

He believes in what he does, he's committed and passionate and he's bound to have contacts.  I'm looking forward to his summer dealings.

I think 7th/8th would be acceptable next season but really top 6 is what i would say is a good finish. 1st to 3rd will probably be predictable but really IMO the others should all be aiming for 4th/5th because honestly there is not much difference between the teams

:lol:

f**k sake.

How many wins has Lee Clark had?

You have no hope of a top 6 finish.

None.

I invite you to take part in a bet. £20 that Kilmarnock don't finish top 6.

Killie_Lad is also invited.

If they are still pished from "winning" survival you might get £20 for your charity here mate.

If they are still pished from "winning" survival you might get £20 for your charity here mate.

I highly doubt it tbh. Forum is swamped just now with folk spouting nonsense and then suddenly disappearing when asked to put their money up.

I like him.

He believes in what he does, he's committed and passionate and he's bound to have contacts.  I'm looking forward to his summer dealings.

I can see him kicking Killie on in a similar fashion to McGhee at Motherwell.

Archived