Sign in to follow this  
Dindeleux

Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Some Killie fans shared a train with us back into Glasgow.

Beers shared. Songs shared. Trouble - zero.

Disgusting.

#AMF.

Well done Killie, they were up for it from the get go. Falkirk's best chance of promotion in many years and they blew it. Can't see them progressing by the first round of play offs next season.

Credit to Falkirk fans, they stayed to the end and sang their hearts out.

We pick ourselves up Dust ourselves down and We go again Once a Bairn always a Bairn We have had a great season and we just came up short. A couple of signings already done with Austin and Craigen two or three more to come hopefully We are in a good place so lets get behind the team next year and go for it. 

As for Killie well done but you will still be in the bottom six next year. 

We pick ourselves up Dust ourselves down and We go again Once a Bairn always a Bairn We have had a great season and we just came up short. A couple of signings already done with Austin and Craigen two or three more to come hopefully We are in a good place so lets get behind the team next year and go for it.

As for Killie well done but you will still be in the bottom six next year.

Any more cliches?

#cathartic

#pleasing

#ooft

etc

Who was the Falkirk fan who pluckily insisted Falkirk never concede 3 goals?

I said we'd only conceded more than 2 on 3 occasions this season. Make that 4.

#boxoffice

I said we'd only conceded more than 2 on 3 occasions this season. Make that 4.

#boxoffice

I'll let you off cos you're hurting x x

I'll let you off cos you're hurting x x

Cheers bbz

What I said at the time what factually correct. Thought it was unlikely to happen again, but Killie have dished out a few pumpings this season and we were on th receiving end today. No complaints about the egg on my face.

I'm off to get MWI. Fans were brilliant today. COYB.

37 year old!!! I thought he was about 57 - all that rage must have an aging effect. Should be setting a better example for his son.

Fair play to the Bairns. Cracking season for them amd a great travelling support today.

I never saw that coming at all but to gazffc I'd just like to point again........

:D

Fair play to the Bairns. Cracking season for them amd a great travelling support today.

I never saw that coming at all but to gazffc I'd just like to point again........

:D

It's a fair point.

:lol:

fucked it, can't complain about the result one bit, we were never a threat , never ever in the game.  Just got to move on from this,

Next season should still be quite enjoyable in the championship although that depends on who we still have.

Never mind tho, FREE PIES! FREE FUCKIN PIES!

Falkirk's defence :lol: walk past them.

Lucky they were up against bakers and plumbers for the most part this season.

I've been at work all day but managed to catch most of the game.

Killie obviously completely deserved their win and to stay up. Congratulations.

We just didn't turn up. It's more annoying that we played so badly, I think we let ourselves down a bit today. Of we had played as well as we could and lost then it would have been easier to take.

We picked a bad day to have an off day. Credit to Killie thought they swamped the midfield and gave us no time on the ball.

After 180 mins, we've still not worked out how to get the ball on the deck against Killie.

Out hustled by a team that showed a greater desire to win the game.

Summed our day up, when Gollum chalked off a perfectly good goal, but it would have been scant consolation, as we just weren't good enough.

Small squad & multiple hard games caught up with them.

Well that was a disgraceful performance of which the players and the manager should be totally ashamed. Houstie has to take a large chunk of the blame for that, long ball obviously wasn't going to work against them and he chose to play that way again.

While I don't mind staying in this division because it should be pretty competitive next year I would have liked to have lost that game with some dignity rather than by being absolutely pumped by a pretty poor side who have really struggled this season.

I think we could struggle next season, as Alston is away and possibly Vaulks as he has been excellent and will have been noticed in the play off's and we don't have many other stand out players.

Congrats to Killie supporters they are bound to be please with that result but I hope for your sake someone starts running your club properly or you will have to go through this every year for the next 23. 

I went along to this as a neutral and was quite impressed by Kilmarnock. Defence solid, well protected by the excellent Dicker. Full backs impressive. Magennis and Odebayi destroyed Falkirk on the wings and Kiltie took his goals well. Best player on the park - by a country mile - was Slater in the midfield. Falkirk offered little resistance. I left wondering: how did Killie find themselves in this situation? Maybe Raith Rovers are about to find out why?

I went along to this as a neutral and was quite impressed by Kilmarnock. Defence solid, well protected by the excellent Dicker. Full backs impressive. Magennis and Odebayi destroyed Falkirk on the wings and Kiltie took his goals well. Best player on the park - by a country mile - was Slater in the midfield. Falkirk offered little resistance. I left wondering: how did Killie find themselves in this situation? Maybe Raith Rovers are about to find out why?

Locke was definitely the worst manager in our history. You can see how many of his signings were in the team today. Only the keeper i think

Edited by flood