Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Don't get ahead of yourself there - your team WHERE absolutely mince with most of these players present all season.

And if you were trying to be a wee bit better than accies and thistle, you didn't half make an arsenal of it!

Still it WILL be good to see dikface launched - pity these not a catapult big enough to fit his fat arse in

A season where Gary Locke was at the controls for most of it. I'm confident Clark - or a random shaved chimp - can get more out of them.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can criticise the play offs. Loaded for the top league teams. End off discussion.

Which is both deliberate and correct. Finishing 2nd-4th in the second tier is not a real achievement and if there's a chance of any such team going up into the top flight, then they absolutely should have to overcome more obstacles to earn the privilege.

Otherwise we could have crap like Raith or Hibs or today's Falkirk team going up too easily, and making a complete fool of themselves as a result.

Locke was definitely the worst manager in our history. You can see how many of his signings were in the team today. Only the keeper i think

That probably isn't hyperbole.  He was utter shite.

he was beyond shite..

Is that hyperbole? probably not....

At the end of the day he was only technically a football manager.  As in, that was his job title.  It was far from being a description of his profession or vocation.

Raith will probably win the league next year.

I do feel for the Falkirk fans after being subjected to that at the end of a really good season. They brought great numbera through and were, mostly, good company in the pubs before and after the game.

But not for gaz. I hope he enjoys the taste of his salty tears as the massice chip he has on shoulder grows in size tonight.

Please insert a nice Greggy "pleasing" gif anywhere around here.

Eh?

Great game and great result that I did not expect. I've watched my team play predominantly pish with the odd good game all season and that performance was a Mr Hyde one today. I was so disappointed after Thursday's extra time kick in the nuts but I did notice that Falkirk weren't the great team that people were bumming about. Lee Clark is the man to get Killie away from those relegation/play off spots next season but he really has to get rid of a lot of dead wood in that changing room.

PS thank f**k that knob end Sawyers got tossed out. Get that fanny banned for life, a total embarrassment to the club.

Archived