Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not sure why he was kicked out tbh.

Is being angry at a football game against the house rules now?

You're not allowed to be angry anywhere now. And the fucking horror of being angry while simultaneously saying bad things to someone else. And then it's a whole new level if you are angry and call people bad names on the internet. The establishment will crucify you for that.

😂

He was right in fairness. We weren't as bad, we were much worse.

Killie are a terrible matchup for us. I think Hibs would have beaten Killie over two legs as they are a bit stronger and can match Killie for strength in midfield.

Really impressed with Magennis. Thought he made a huge difference.

Congratulations Killie, deserved to stay up. We just weren't good enough.

Shame on the Falkirk fans that left early, the players deserve much better after the wonderful season we've had.

Was absolutely magnificent watching Gordon Sawyers getting ejected, feel a bit for the kid though who was left crying.

I think Killie should have two stars on the kit noo. One for the league win and obviously for today. What a side. Also think the fella Sawers got kicked oot because he's a constant embarrassment to the club. Spends about 7 minutes of his Saturday night shouting into a camera in his living room , six minutes of which are aaarrghh holy f**k ken. Bet his neighbours hate him.

Well done Killie. Miles the better team over the two legs and a well deserved win. We just weren't at the races.

Great atmosphere and support though, well done to everyone who travelled through. It's been a great season, but as always we fell at the last hurdle.

Two clubs whose budgets dwarf most top flight clubs, I'm not sure what your point is tbh

My point is they were in the championship.

Killies budget is far bigger than other clubs in the championship I'm not sure what your point is

Yaaaaas!

Anyone seen Gaz FFC, is he alright?!

Maybe we can spot him in amongst the 8,000 fans as they stream for the exits

I wish I hadn't bought your book now, you c**t :(

Archived