Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

What I find funny really is .....Many Kilmarnock fans think theyd enjoy life in the Championship...and tehy might be right ...and many Falkirk fans think its wont be a massive crush if we dont go up cos the Championship will be good next year ....Common thread??? The Premiership is CRAP!! Theres no doubt the Championships been the best league for a few years now

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getting a bit pissed off with this media frenzy over penalties not being given against us.

Fair enough, Luke missed the ball with his tackle, but the Killie player hurdled the challenge, kept his feet & made the cross. There wasn't any contact, unlike the push on Sibbald, which they bizarrely wish to dismiss.

If I didn't know any better, you'd think they were trying to put pressure on Sundays offcials to get Killie back in the tie!

Getting a bit pissed off with this media frenzy over penalties not being given against us.

Fair enough, Luke missed the ball with his tackle, but the Killie player hurdled the challenge, kept his feet & made the cross. There wasn't any contact, unlike the push on Sibbald, which they bizarrely wish to dismiss.

If I didn't know any better, you'd think they were trying to put pressure on Sundays offcials to get Killie back in the tie!

Quite right

We are the establishment club after all

Yeah i remember the day when pundits wouldve praised obadeyi for a good bit of skill to get past leahy instead of remarking that he shouldve gone down or a penalty shouldve been given anyway. Even Clarke was mumping about it after the match. Tackle went in obadeyi did well to ride it and get his cross in. That should be it.

another point missed is the atricious heavy rain last night and the fact we seldom if ever play an evening match this time of year ...the low sun was blinding at times....all possibly contributing to poor play The pitch was great tho considering if it had been grass it would have been a quagmire...thank GOD for 3G pitches

Guest Back Post Misses

Yeah i remember the day when pundits wouldve praised obadeyi for a good bit of skill to get past leahy instead of remarking that he shouldve gone down or a penalty shouldve been given anyway. Even Clarke was mumping about it after the match. Tackle went in obadeyi did well to ride it and get his cross in. That should be it.

Aye that Craigen was an embarrassment going on and on about it. Had it been a decent game then they would have hardly mentioned it.  

I've met Lee Clark on a night out in Newcastle a few moons back and he's actually thicker than he looks/sounds. f**k knows how he functions as a human.

Alcohol and pies apparently. Don't knock it ;)

another point missed is the atricious heavy rain last night and the fact we seldom if ever play an evening match this time of year ...the low sun was blinding at times....all possibly contributing to poor play The pitch was great tho considering if it had been grass it would have been a quagmire...thank GOD for 3G pitches

^^^ alan stubbs

I think a season in the Championship will do Killie good. 

Season 1, maybe. But Seasons 2-20 will make harrowing viewing for the Killie family.

9e7adf0d6532d8a723602b7e1d384edf.jpg

What I find funny really is .....Many Kilmarnock fans think theyd enjoy life in the Championship...and tehy might be right ...and many Falkirk fans think its wont be a massive crush if we dont go up cos the Championship will be good next year ....Common thread??? The Premiership is CRAP!! Theres no doubt the Championships been the best league for a few years now

:lol:

Aye, sound.

Lot of Falkirk fans on here moaning about MacDonald but I thought he was a good keeper for us and would take him back next year. Think he is better than Rogers who has same faults.

Draw was fair result last night.

Also sick about penalty chat, you never see penalties given for that sort of challenge when man doesn't go down. Same in last round when you never see players sent off last man in similar situations.

Much more confident about tie after last night as think we will play better and not that impressed about Killie.

Need to keep ball on deck and pass better.

How many do you predict will come onto the pitch to taunt the Falkirk fans if Killie win?

Probably the same couple of hundred morons who did it the last time. It was absolutely uncalled for and I was quite embarrassed by that.

This.

I was also embarrassed by that spectacle which was totally uncalled for, but Killienick is right, it was only a few hundred morons, the rest only wanted to celebrate.

Running onto the pitch was fine IMO but why go and rub it into the Falkirk fans who must have been absolutely gutted.

Hope there's no repeat on Sunday from either set of fans.

Lot of Falkirk fans on here moaning about MacDonald but I thought he was a good keeper for us and would take him back next year. Think he is better than Rogers who has same faults.

Draw was fair result last night.

Also sick about penalty chat, you never see penalties given for that sort of challenge when man doesn't go down. Same in last round when you never see players sent off last man in similar situations.

Much more confident about tie after last night as think we will play better and not that impressed about Killie.

Need to keep ball on deck and pass better.

Sorry for me Rogers has been solid this season. A bit shakey at the start but since then has got stronger and stronger. Macdonald always made me nervous with terrible decision making.

I'd be guutted if we ended up with him back next season.

Sorry for me Rogers has been solid this season. A bit shakey at the start but since then has got stronger and stronger. Macdonald always made me nervous with terrible decision making.

I'd be guutted if we ended up with him back next season.

Rogers is much better now than start of season when he was a bit of a liability. Still had a few of faults, terrible kick outs, bad positioning and can still get a bit stuck on line.

Rogers is a far better 'keeper than MacDonald imo. Better shot stopper and commands his area very well. Was shaky at the start of the season but he's still a young keeper so you have to expect the odd mistake. This isn't a dig at MacDonald by any means, he was a good for us and was terrific in our semi-final against Hibs.

If McGennis is 50/50 do you think he'll give a f'k on Sunday with the euros in the summer? If killie go down, he's the type of player who'll easily find another club.

Current home end sales suggests we've sold 5000 so far,should shift another 1000-1500 between sat and Sunday. So should be a decent atmosphere with over 10,000 in the theatre of pies.

Archived