Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

They will bury McDonald in a Y shaped coffin. Get it up you for the cup final. He was shaky all night.

We can't/won't play as badly Sunday. Going to be a belter now.

Lee Clark nearly combusted in the dugout.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable. Should have had that won that by at least 3. Tope gonna Tope.

Fair play to Falkirk for just keeping going.

Still not over though. Chances aside, thought our possession and passing was decent. Crossing was not amazing. McKenzie as regressed.

Unbelievable. Should have had that won that by at least 3. Tope gonna Tope.

Fair play to Falkirk for just keeping going.

Still not over though. Chances aside, thought our possession and passing was decent. Crossing was not amazing. McKenzie as regressed.

Don't think you should've won by three. You did control the game for large chunks due to our midfield sitting too deep. Think a draw would've been fair but we've robbed that tonight.

Not that I'm complaining :)

Don't think you should've won by three. You did control the game for large chunks due to our midfield sitting too deep. Think a draw would've been fair but we've robbed that tonight.

They should of

Really? Based on the second half alone Boyd and Tope should have scored. And also a great block on the line from Sibbald early in the 2nd half.

Falkirk had a decent wee period first half, but I don't remember any major chances goal aside.

Feel like I've been kicked right square in the balls.

Fairly crappy game but felt if anyone deserved it it was Killie. Tope should have gone down for a penalty and should have done better going clean through on goal. I always say if Boyd gets 3 or 4 chances he'll score at least one and tonight he's had three without a goal. Sibbald clearance was pivotal.

Absolutely galling to see us right up for a game but unable to see a game out with just 1 minute held up on the board against a team known for scoring a lot of late goals. We give away the foul needlessly then completely fall asleep to let the man get it in the channel unmarked. Been saying for a week or two that Macdonald has shown signs of being a bit wobbly after being fantastic all season then tonight he's let the last kick of the game go through his legs.

Only halfway through but feels like we're down and out. Just hope Clark can get us lifted for another 90 minutes of the same and hopefully we will actually take chances.

We shall overcome

We shall overcome

Some dayyyyyyy

I like the " nuetrals " confidence

I was expecting dross like Baird to be contained but I was surprised the better Falkirk players like Alston were so quiet.

I haven't been impressed at all by Killie this season, and especially with the likes of Magennis out and young jobbers like McKenzie in his place I thought they'd struggle, but they were very unlucky tonight and pissed away loads of chances.

Suppose the worry for Killie is other than the score is they've been absolutely rank at home all season.

Archived