Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to the Bairns. Cracking season for them amd a great travelling support today.

I never saw that coming at all but to gazffc I'd just like to point again........

:D

Fair play to the Bairns. Cracking season for them amd a great travelling support today.

I never saw that coming at all but to gazffc I'd just like to point again........

:D

It's a fair point.

:lol:

fucked it, can't complain about the result one bit, we were never a threat , never ever in the game.  Just got to move on from this,

Next season should still be quite enjoyable in the championship although that depends on who we still have.

Never mind tho, FREE PIES! FREE FUCKIN PIES!

I've been at work all day but managed to catch most of the game.

Killie obviously completely deserved their win and to stay up. Congratulations.

We just didn't turn up. It's more annoying that we played so badly, I think we let ourselves down a bit today. Of we had played as well as we could and lost then it would have been easier to take.

We picked a bad day to have an off day. Credit to Killie thought they swamped the midfield and gave us no time on the ball.

After 180 mins, we've still not worked out how to get the ball on the deck against Killie.

Out hustled by a team that showed a greater desire to win the game.

Summed our day up, when Gollum chalked off a perfectly good goal, but it would have been scant consolation, as we just weren't good enough.

Small squad & multiple hard games caught up with them.

Well that was a disgraceful performance of which the players and the manager should be totally ashamed. Houstie has to take a large chunk of the blame for that, long ball obviously wasn't going to work against them and he chose to play that way again.

While I don't mind staying in this division because it should be pretty competitive next year I would have liked to have lost that game with some dignity rather than by being absolutely pumped by a pretty poor side who have really struggled this season.

I think we could struggle next season, as Alston is away and possibly Vaulks as he has been excellent and will have been noticed in the play off's and we don't have many other stand out players.

Congrats to Killie supporters they are bound to be please with that result but I hope for your sake someone starts running your club properly or you will have to go through this every year for the next 23. 

I went along to this as a neutral and was quite impressed by Kilmarnock. Defence solid, well protected by the excellent Dicker. Full backs impressive. Magennis and Odebayi destroyed Falkirk on the wings and Kiltie took his goals well. Best player on the park - by a country mile - was Slater in the midfield. Falkirk offered little resistance. I left wondering: how did Killie find themselves in this situation? Maybe Raith Rovers are about to find out why?

I went along to this as a neutral and was quite impressed by Kilmarnock. Defence solid, well protected by the excellent Dicker. Full backs impressive. Magennis and Odebayi destroyed Falkirk on the wings and Kiltie took his goals well. Best player on the park - by a country mile - was Slater in the midfield. Falkirk offered little resistance. I left wondering: how did Killie find themselves in this situation? Maybe Raith Rovers are about to find out why?

Locke was definitely the worst manager in our history. You can see how many of his signings were in the team today. Only the keeper i think

You would be correct in your assertion.

Yaaaaas!

Anyone seen Gaz FFC, is he alright?!

Maybe we can spot him in amongst the 8,000 fans as they stream for the exits

I heard it was 9000, they were locked out of the ground.

I do feel for the Falkirk fans after being subjected to that at the end of a really good season. They brought great numbera through and were, mostly, good company in the pubs before and after the game.

But not for gaz. I hope he enjoys the taste of his salty tears as the massice chip he has on shoulder grows in size tonight.

Please insert a nice Greggy "pleasing" gif anywhere around here.

Summed our day up, when Gollum chalked off a perfectly good goal, but it would have been scant consolation, as we just weren't good enough.

What surprised me about that was when Goldberg appeared from out of nowhere and hit Macdonald with the spear. I didn't even know the guy was in Scotland, far less still wrestling.

Watch the highlights and tell me that wasn't a foul.

Archived