Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Killie. Miles the better team over the two legs and a well deserved win. We just weren't at the races.

Great atmosphere and support though, well done to everyone who travelled through. It's been a great season, but as always we fell at the last hurdle.

Cheers mate.  Good to see some honesty and you gave your guys a great reception at the end. 

I have a lot of time for Falkirk fans after 24th May 1997 when so many of them applauded us when we won the Scottish Cup.

Hope you win the Championship next season

Yaaaaas!

Anyone seen Gaz FFC, is he alright?!

Maybe we can spot him in amongst the 8,000 fans as they stream for the exits

A little misleading, that pic, given the number of fans that stayed behind to applaud the team at the final whistle.

Cheers mate. Good to see some honesty and you gave your guys a great reception at the end.

I have a lot of time for Falkirk fans after 24th May 1997 when so many of them applauded us when we won the Scottish Cup.

Hope you win the Championship next season

Some Killie fans shared a train with us back into Glasgow.

Beers shared. Songs shared. Trouble - zero.

Well done Killie, they were up for it from the get go. Falkirk's best chance of promotion in many years and they blew it. Can't see them progressing by the first round of play offs next season.

Credit to Falkirk fans, they stayed to the end and sang their hearts out.

We pick ourselves up Dust ourselves down and We go again Once a Bairn always a Bairn We have had a great season and we just came up short. A couple of signings already done with Austin and Craigen two or three more to come hopefully We are in a good place so lets get behind the team next year and go for it. 

As for Killie well done but you will still be in the bottom six next year. 

We pick ourselves up Dust ourselves down and We go again Once a Bairn always a Bairn We have had a great season and we just came up short. A couple of signings already done with Austin and Craigen two or three more to come hopefully We are in a good place so lets get behind the team next year and go for it.

As for Killie well done but you will still be in the bottom six next year.

Any more cliches?

I'll let you off cos you're hurting x x

Cheers bbz

What I said at the time what factually correct. Thought it was unlikely to happen again, but Killie have dished out a few pumpings this season and we were on th receiving end today. No complaints about the egg on my face.

I'm off to get MWI. Fans were brilliant today. COYB.

Archived