Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel like I've been kicked right square in the balls.

Fairly crappy game but felt if anyone deserved it it was Killie. Tope should have gone down for a penalty and should have done better going clean through on goal. I always say if Boyd gets 3 or 4 chances he'll score at least one and tonight he's had three without a goal. Sibbald clearance was pivotal.

Absolutely galling to see us right up for a game but unable to see a game out with just 1 minute held up on the board against a team known for scoring a lot of late goals. We give away the foul needlessly then completely fall asleep to let the man get it in the channel unmarked. Been saying for a week or two that Macdonald has shown signs of being a bit wobbly after being fantastic all season then tonight he's let the last kick of the game go through his legs.

Only halfway through but feels like we're down and out. Just hope Clark can get us lifted for another 90 minutes of the same and hopefully we will actually take chances.

There is no way Falkirk will be as bad as they were tonight again.

I think a season in the Championship will do Killie good. There's only so many turgid seasons of pish you can have in the top flight. It'll just be the same next season if you stay up.

spot on, as much as being in the championship will be shite after 2 weeks it will at least be 2 weeks longer than we get from being in the top flight. Literally can't remember the last time i actually enjoyed a killie game or was excited for one, its really quite grinding following killie now. 

Quite a pish game. Very nervy with not s lot of action or quality.

Felt Killie were the better team in the first half but we shaded the second. Was a stonewaller of a penalty that Killie didn't get in the first half, poor challenge from Leahy and Obadeyi really should have went down.

Didn't think either of Houstons substitutions really worked for us Shephered never got in the game at all and it was a strange move bringing Hippo on up front but it looks like he is keeping Miller fresh for Sunday.

Some goal again at the end though. Really poor defending from Killie but good play from us and a decent hit from Vaulks with yet another goal from outside the box.

I can't see us keeping another clean sheet on Sunday so hopefully we still have a go.

Really? Based on the second half alone Boyd and Tope should have scored. And also a great block on the line from Sibbald early in the 2nd half.

Falkirk had a decent wee period first half, but I don't remember any major chances goal aside.

Bairds sitter first half?

Killie were rank rotten first half but looked dangerous in the second. Your deliveries from wide areas was appalling. Boyd and Tope should have done better. Overall Killie edged it though.

It's going to be a long ass 90 minutes on Sunday.

Better team definitely lost. Thought it was an awful game. Must have been shite for neutrals.

Thought Killie were way stronger than us, which was the main difference. Big guy at the back won everything. Would gladly sign him up for next season. Absolute beast mode.

Lovely worked goal at the end though. Shan goalkeeping mind you. Not sure how he got out of the road of it.

Will need to play a lot better down there.

See the Killie fans saying they'll look forward to the Championship? I'm sure you do really but won't the club be fucked financially if you do go down?

I'll give you a clue. We're fucked financially if we stay up.

Better team definitely lost. Thought it was an awful game. Must have been shite for neutrals.

Thought Killie were way stronger than us, which was the main difference. Big guy at the back won everything. Would gladly sign him up for next season. Absolute beast mode.

Lovely worked goal at the end though. Shan goalkeeping mind you. Not sure how he got out of the road of it.

Will need to play a lot better down there.

Must be grim being you if Falkirk don't win

Enjoy it FFS

If (when?) Killie go down then I fear that they will be so hamstrung financially that they maybe vying with Ayr for bottom spot. I certainly hope so as they have lived beyond their means for 20 odd years.

Expected a bit more from Falkirk tbh. Valks looks very decent (how long is he under contract?) and if Aberdeen aren't making Rodgers no 1 next season then surely another season at Falkirk would be best for all parties.

Sore 1 to take. But I'm not surprised by falkirk. Played shit and scored from a needless free kick right at the death. We go again on Sunday . It's only half time and a goal down.

Archived