Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

With our allocation now all but sold out and Kilie not releasing anymore tickets it's quite possible we could have upwards of 2-300 fans acquiring tickets for the home end,a recipe for trouble especially after the bairns condem Killie to an extended stay in the championship.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With our allocation now all but sold out and Kilie not releasing anymore tickets it's quite possible we could have upwards of 2-300 fans acquiring tickets for the home end,a recipe for trouble especially after the bairns condem Killie to an extended stay in the championship.

...I'm sorry, I couldn't make out most of what you wrote for the tears that have stained this post

Do Kilmarnock fans still not have a song which actually has the word "Kilmarnock" in it?

What a weird question.

A) Yes, we do.  As well as the really shite one outlined earlier, there's also the classic that pretty much every team seems to use. "For ever and ever, we'll follow the blues, the Ayrshire Killie, Kilmarnock FC".

B) Kilmarnock is a bit of a mouthful to introduce to songs - football fans and words with more than two syllables don't tend to go together too well.

C) There are a ton of songs with "Killie" in them, which is just a shortened version of Kilmarnock.

I forgot how deluded Falkirk fans were, tbh

I don't see any examples of delusion in this thread tbh.

It will be a close ties, the bookies agree with this. We have sold a large number of tickets for the away leg and would likely sell more based on demand thus far.

Are there other topics covered in the thread which would showcase the delusion you talk about?

A) Yes, we do.  As well as the really shite one outlined earlier, there's also the classic that pretty much every team seems to use. "For ever and ever, we'll follow the blues, the Ayrshire Killie, Kilmarnock FC".

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

I've no doubt that if you pump us on Thursday it will be quite easy to acquire home end tickets if you wish but let's not use the Seville/Manchester calculator just yet.

Kudos on selling 4000+ tickets though, it is nice to see fans backing their team.

Has there been an official announcement about this?

Really? If true timing seems mental considering we have two massive games in the next 5 days.

Surely not? First of all, he's Faubs. Second of all, why now? 

No official announcement as his contract just ran out naturally apparently according to those ITK. It was only designed to last the regular season. Short term thinking not having it end after playoffs but it's maybe standard so that he can start searching for a club.

You never know, he might re-sign if we manage to stay up.

Guest Flash

No official announcement as his contract just ran out naturally apparently according to those ITK. It was only designed to last the regular season. Short term thinking not having it end after playoffs but it's maybe standard so that he can start searching for a club.

You never know, he might re-sign if we manage to stay up.

Are player contracts not supposed to run until the transfer window opens? If the window closes on 1 September, as it usually does, it won't open until 9 June at the earliest, so surely a player's contract can't run out before that, unless he was an emergency loan?

Picking this up from the annex to the SPFL rules which deals with player regulations (paragraph 30 on page 110). Maybe superseded by a letter to clubs or something.

Are player contracts not supposed to run until the transfer window opens? If the window closes on 1 September, as it usually does, it won't open until 9 June at the earliest, so surely a player's contract can't run out before that, unless he was an emergency loan?

Picking this up from the annex to the SPFL rules which deals with player regulations (paragraph 30 on page 110). Maybe superseded by a letter to clubs or something.

Don't know bud. He was a short term signing just a couple of months ago. Given his pedigree I can't imagine him being cheap so if it's not a natural dissolving of the contract then it may have been cancelled by mutual consent.

Unfortunate because the guy is a class act.

Don't know bud. He was a short term signing just a couple of months ago. Given his pedigree I can't imagine him being cheap so if it's not a natural dissolving of the contract then it may have been cancelled by mutual consent.

Unfortunate because the guy is a class act.

I assume Addison has the same contract, is he offski too?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Don't know why it's so difficult to get information regarding tickets for Sunday! I know Falkirk have been selling them at their place, but Killie seem very quiet about ticket details. Thought they'd be available online by now?

They are and have been all week. Why do you care?

Don't know why it's so difficult to get information regarding tickets for Sunday! I know Falkirk have been selling them at their place, but Killie seem very quiet about ticket details. Thought they'd be available online by now?

Are you not very good with computers or something?

It took me twenty seconds to find this:

http://tickets.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/mi-eventmaster/html/em/website/cart.pl?myaction=choose_package&action_session=171129&event_id=9999000000389800

Are you not very good with computers or something?

It took me twenty seconds to find this:

http://tickets.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/mi-eventmaster/html/em/website/cart.pl?myaction=choose_package&action_session=171129&event_id=9999000000389800

The link doesn't work bud, I tried to send it to someone before. It is in a slightly awkward place but as you say, doesn't take that long to find.

Archived