Dear Alan Stubbs

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans, it's like dealing with one poster with a dozen accounts :lol:

A cup wins great for a few hours bragging then its back to normal, despite what they say hibees are desperate to get back up the leagues.

A cup wins great for a few hours bragging then its back to normal, despite what they say hibees are desperate to get back up the leagues.

How the f**k would you know what a cup win is like?

You've actually no idea what you're talking about because you dont have a clue how Hibs fans are feeling right now :lol:

This feeling that we've actually won the one thing that we never thought we'd see will last for the rest of our lives. Suck it up you *** p***k because we still have weeks, months and years of bragging ahead.

It's a cup win, a wee bonus - nothing more nothing less. No one is upset about it, you get over it in a few hours and hibs fans pretending to still be celebrating is quite boring.

H3bs were desperate for promotion and that is what counted this season.

It's a cup win, a wee bonus - nothing more nothing less. No one is upset about it, you get over it in a few hours and hibs fans pretending to still be celebrating is quite boring.

H3bs were desperate for promotion and that is what counted this season.

What a bitter wee *** trying to play down our cup win. You will never have a feeling like we have just experienced on Saturday. This just wasn't a wee cup win that you get over in two hours. This was THE cup win.

Get it right fucking round you.

You're fucking livid :lol: get it right up you. It's not pretending the party is genuinely still going. Come down leith tonight if you think I'm joking.

I don't think you're understanding that no one gives a f**k about not going up now. Even Cup winning legend Alan Stubbs has said after seeing the scenes since we won the cup he'd have took that everyday. Has warburton come out and congratulated us yet? Or is he a bad loser?

What a bitter wee *** trying to play down our cup win. You will never have a feeling like we have just experienced on Saturday. This just wasn't a wee cup win that you get over in two hours. This was THE cup win.

Get it right fucking round you.

No ones playing it down, the bears on here congratulated the better team but it's a cup win a few hours of gloating then back to normal. Looking forward to who we bring in, plyers coming through and challenging the big teams/ putting a few of them back in their boxes.

H3bs fans have overplayed this cup win too much, they'll really be desperate to win the league this season .

I have had a relatively similar discussion with a Gers fan at work. Celtic and Rangers spent so many years trying to outdo each other in league title wins. They genuinely don't care about the cups - they can't understand it. Mind when we got beat by Celtic in 2013 - I remember watching their fans and not one of them was bothered.

Hibs will never win the SPL - it isn't going to happen. The Scottish cup is the biggest trophy we could ever win, and we just won it by putting out our city rivals, the holders and a last minute goal agInst the tribute act. It genuinely doesn't get any better than that.

You will have to excuse me now though - I'm aff back down Easter Road way for another party.

No ones playing it down, the bears on here congratulated the better team but it's a cup win a few hours of gloating then back to normal. Looking forward to who we bring in, plyers coming through and challenging the big teams/ putting a few of them back in their boxes.

H3bs fans have overplayed this cup win too much, they'll really be desperate to win the league this season .

Being desperate to win the league next season has no bearing whatsoever on celebration of a cup win.

Deep down they know that they fcuked up this season, hence why they're overplaying a cup win .

Over playing a cup win? We hadn't won the thing for 114 years. Sit on yer arse. Silly ***.

Don't try and tell me The Rangers wouldn't have rubbed this (if they had won) in all of Scottish Football's face as some sort of redemption after the journey. It would have quite rightly been a massive deal for them and it was snatched away by a manager, player (Stokes) and club they loathe, hence the seethe.

Don't try and tell me The Rangers wouldn't have rubbed this (if they had won) in all of Scottish Football's face as some sort of redemption after the journey. It would have quite rightly been a massive deal for them and it was snatched away by a manager, player (Stokes) and club they loathe, hence the seethe.

Of course we'd have had a gloat, for a few hours or so then on to the next league campaign. I doubt that we'd have overplayed it...

None taken dont worry.

There was a brief period where it looked like it was a serious bit of back and forth going on... Think Bambino may be the sensible one, then that got abandoned.

Thanks m8. Never ever take this place seriously, ever. ðŸ˜

Now that Hibs have won the Scottish Cup their fans will be more objective about Stubbs. I know it's a tough league but if Hibs aren't ahead by the turn of the year and looking as likely league winners I think he will be under pressure from Hibs supporters.

I've seen my side, my Team, my club lift the Scottish cup in the stadium one more time that you have. Telly doesn't count.

Feel your pain Benedict McCarthy (who incidently supports Hibees and seen them lift the trophy on Saturday too)

Archived