Dear Alan Stubbs

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Hibee had a knock on your door from plod yet after Hibs fans disgraced their club?

ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†

Knock on that fannybaws

Scottish Cup Winning Legend, just let that sink in, m9.

If you want to talk Scottish Cup, Houstie won it years ago as a manager

The real point is however, Houstie ripped the piss over odd ball when it really mattered. Even with a budget 3 times ours

If you want to talk Scottish Cup, Houstie won it years ago as a manager

The real point is however, Houstie ripped the piss over odd ball when it really mattered. Even with a budget 3 times ours

Are you celebrating another teams Scottish Cup win? :lol:

Minter.

Mocking his cancer proves how much he gets under your skin. You're absolutely rattled.

Are you celebrating another teams Scottish Cup win? :lol:

Minter.

Mocking his cancer proves how much he gets under your skin. You're absolutely rattled.

I never once mentioned cancer. A look at his coupon explains the one ball comment

Stubbs's objective as a Hibs manager was to get them back promoted. He failed TWICE with millions to spend

Get over it

I never once mentioned cancer. A look at his coupon explains the one ball comment

Stubbs's objective as a Hibs manager was to get them back promoted. He failed TWICE with millions to spend

Get over it

What a fucking shocker you're having. Alan Stubbs is a Scottish cup winning Hibernian legend. After winning that not one Hibs fan gives a single f**k about the league over the last two years.

Please refrain from mocking his cancer or I will have to report you. Thanks.

Canny just use hindsight to dismiss two seasons of failure gents.

Know ye'd love to....

Canny tho.

Well after two seasons of failure we are Scottish cup winners. I'm fairly happy with that.

Listen, as the boy who was interviewed on BBC said. Nothing else matters anymore. We could spend the next 10 seasons in This league and I wouldn't give a f**k. I've seen something my grandad never seen. I've seen something I thought I'd never see. It gave me one of the best days of my life and there are no words to describe how thankful I am to Alan Stubbs for that. As Hibs fans we are just enjoying the ride here. We won't ever top that feeling on Saturday so anything else is an irrelevance now

Archived