Dear Alan Stubbs

There's a bit of a trend emerging in terms of folk who've been on to downplay winning a Scottish Cup, Morton, Queens, Falkirk etc.

If you're ever in the position of seeing your team win anything vaguely relevant, come back and tell us how you feel about it.

Indeed. Been rather hilarious reading their views on us finally winning THAT cup after 114 years. They'd be the first to rip into us if it had gone on to 115 as well. Fuds.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I don't work for Sky sports and didn't create the graphic, champ. Don't see why an irrelevant diddy who's side will struggle to make top 4 next season is bothered anyway.

I am sure you said something similar last season before we beat you

Guest Back Post Misses

There's a bit of a trend emerging in terms of folk who've been on to downplay winning a Scottish Cup, Morton, Queens, Falkirk etc.

If you're ever in the position of seeing your team win anything vaguely relevant, come back and tell us how you feel about it.

I would have been as happy as you lot. know how bad I felt when we lost to ICT. Not sure we would have disgraced our club mind you by behaving like imbeciles though.

I would have been as happy as you lot. know how bad I felt when we lost to ICT. Not sure we would have disgraced our club mind you by behaving like imbeciles though.

You've locked that failfest of thread of yours that got bumped today :lol:

Oh dear. Pandemonium.

• 1 month later...

Archived