Dear Alan Stubbs

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're by far and away the worst Sevco poster on here. Mainly down to the fact you seem to think you're intelligent but you really aren't.

Say it isn't so.......

Serious question. What do Hibs fans want/expect from Stubbs in the coming season?

Promotion and another Scottish Cup win.

^^^ Not being completely serious.

Don't forget a league cup too

#treble #getting

^^^ Taking the piss. :lol:

Well it's not clear whether Stubbs will be here but the expectation of the manager next season will be promotion.

It would've been extremely harsh to sack Stubbs for not taking us up in his first year but two years was a reasonable amount of time to expect that. As it happened, our performance in the cups last year undoubtedly damaged our league campaign.

100% worth it hence why he's earned more time but the job now is just to get back up.

Everything about Saturday was magnificent. The comeback, the pitch invasion, the absolute breaking of the ****, SOL belted out by 20,000 voices, and Stubbs guaranteed to be Hibs manager next season.

Its superb news.

Your ability to be wrong about absolutely everything is terrifying at times, H_B.

I knew he'd be away as soon as I read this.

What about the start of June?

I think its more mourning than celebration. This is absolutely terrible news for all Championship fans.

The only thing which can make this all right is if Hibs appoint Hughes again.

What a fucking boot in the stones Hibs getting shot of this clown shoes manager is. Properly seething at this.

Only Hibernian manager alive to lift, after guiding us to the most prestigious trophy in Scottish football.

Yes, a legend.

The last manager to guide his side to the trophy whilst not in the top league please?

Archived